Diana's P.O.V. 

Daniel refused to put me down. I eventually just gave up and enjoyed the fact that most girls would give anything to be on Daniel's shoulder being carried by him. What else can I do. I don't want to use anymore energy. I'm just really tired for some reason. I feel like I could fall asleep right now. Then I see darkness. 

Daniel's P.O.V.

Me and the guys were walking to the car while I'm carrying Diana. The car  wasn't very far away but we walked a good 5 minutes to get there. We had to tho. We didn't want anybody to see our car then us with Diana. Not that I'm ashamed it's just the news likes to twist it and make it like if they sa us with they would say one of us is dating her. I wan to and I know the others do but I don't know how she feels. We made it to the van and I was about to put Diana down when this happened. Zach was behind me. 

Zach: Daniel Be careful and don't put her down. * whispering *

Me: Why not and why are you whispering?

Zach: * puts finger to his mouth * She's asleep.

Me: Oh. Well how do I hold her without hurting her. 

Zach: * smirking * You can hold her bridal style. 

Me: I'm not doing that. 

Zach: Well then lay her down on your and Corbyn's lap.

Me: Fine. 

We all got in while I tried not to hurt Diana. She was so cute even when she sleeps. I placed her across me and Corbyn's laps. I smiled and moved a piece of hair from her face. She stirred but then smiled and became still again. She is so precious. I looked over at Corbyn who was smiling. We decided to take Diana with us to a drive thru park. You can park and walk but you can also drive thru and look at the pretty sites. Well if she wakes up if not then I guess it's not a big deal. Just my crush sleeping on my lap.