Diana's P.O.V. 

I wake up the next morning to have a random text from a number I don't know. I was about to block the number when I see the text says this. 

Corbyn: Hey it's me Corbyn and call me when you can because it's very important. 

I smile. Corbyn texted. But how did he get my number? One of the boys I bet gave it to him. I get on the call app and grab his contact. I call him and on the first ring he answers. 

Corbyn: Hello?

Me: Hey it's Diana, you wanted to talk to me?

Corbyn: Um, I'm looking for advice about relationships. 

Me: Um, okay? * questioning * You can proceed. 

Corbyn: I want to break up with Christina but I don't know how.

Me: I'm sorry you want to break up with her but why. 

Corbyn: ................

Me: You don't have to answer that but try to let her down slowly. Don't lead her on thinking that you still want to date her or it will get more complicated. 

Corbyn: How can I let her down slowly. 

Me: Try to ask her how she feels about your relationship and explain your feelings about it as well. Don't lie but be honest because you don't want to stay in a dry relationship. 

Corbyn: Is there anything that makes people feel better. 

Me: It depends on the person. Think of what she likes and buy maybe make up or a clothng item to cheer her up. Even if you guys aren't together offer being her friend. If she declines then leave it at that but if not then you guys can still be friends. 

Corbyn: Ok I got to go ttyl. 

Me: Bye, good luck. 

( Hey loves, hope you like the book and enjoy it. Thanks for the reads and support. )