One problem with that idea......... How am I going to eat out if I'm too busy hiding in a tree from cute boys. I will say it again. I'm stupid. I can't say anything right at the right time and it just ends up embarrassing me. Next thing I know paparazzi will come flocking to me asking questions and I will say something so stupid people will make memes about it. I should probably give up and let them find me so I can go eat then go home. Do I want to lose to the guys tho? No not really. I don't want to be carried. Wait what am I saying.... Of course I want to be carried by my crushes just not here and now. What was that? .......... Crap Jack's at the bottom of the tree looking. Just don't move and he will move on looking somewhere else. 

Jack's P.O.V. 

I swear I will find Diana first. I want to carry and not the other's. I guess I'm pretty jealous because some of the others got her number but I didn't. But I did have to go this morning. I've been looking around for the past 30 minutes and still no luck but the other boys haven't found her either. I even tried to cheat. I thought if I grabbed Zach's phone and acted like I was Zach she would tell me where she was. She didn't. But she also said that Zach wasn't her favorite which is good. Well maybe. But this is the time for me to redeem myself for not getting her number and having to leave so quick. I thought about where I would hide if I were in her shoes. I would hide in a tree. So I start looking up at the tree branches when I see a blue light from like a phone come on. I follow it but quietly because I don't want the guys following my lead. I stop at this huge tree with enough room to stand on with tons of sturdy branches. I look up....................