Daniel's P.O.V. 

After Diana walked Corbyn and Jonah to the door she came back upstairs where we were getting ready for bed. We had taken extra blankets and pillows Diana gave us to make a fort. We all wanted her to sleep on the bed but she kept refusing. After a while she yawned as we all sat on the ground talking. She tried to stay awake but eventually her head fell on my shoulder while her legs were in both Jack's and Zach's lap. We all smiled at each other admiring her cute snores and sleeping figure. We tried to put her on the bed but she woke up sleepily. She saw us standing frozen then moved off the bed onto the floor with a pillow and blanket. She then laid them down wherever not caring where and fell asleep on the floor. We gave up. If we tried to move her again she would just wake up and repeat what she just did. But if we don't move her we all can get some sleep before me and the boys have to leave tomorrow. Before we turned off her lights we all took out our phones taking pictures and videos of Diana. We all wanted to remember these moments before we go back on tour because we probably won't see her for another year or two. Well unless we come up or are in her state. But we live in California and she lives in Ohio. But luckily our good friend Logan Paul also lived in this state so he's a big softy for Ohioans. I'm sure we could all maybe like surprise her by flying back after the tour or something. Anyway, I'm going to bed goodnight.