So I'm Diana. I love music and writing stories on Wattpad. I've never met Why Don't We so this is my first time. I'm going to a concert and will hopefully get to meet them. 

( Let's imagine the corona didn't happen but fall'in was still made )

My brother Jacob was nice enough to take me to the concert because I'm still underage for driving. I'm 15 but I haven't started driving yet because I'm not 15 and a half. So Jacob is taking me. One problem, he is the goofiest person in the world. He's not really into boy bands but Why Don't We isn't just some normal boy band but a family and more than people know. He's been ranting about how he's going to call them 12 because they look like they 12 but really they're all adults. My whole family goes along with his teasing and jokes. I just hope most of those jokes are jokes and not for real. For example, making a t - shirt saying 12 year old's supporting 12 year old's. I hope this really doesn't happen when we go. I want to follow WDW's example and become a musician myself but I don't the boys to remember me by my embarrassing shirt picking on them. That would be mortifying. Or my brother throwing marsh mellows at them as they sing their songs for me to be kicked out. I would be ashamed and angry. I want to become famous and rich but not for the reasons you think. I want to open up a music school for other musicians like myself if I get enough money and become famous enough. I also want to do collabs with my favorite artists like Why Don't We. But I wouldn't want to do a collab with someone so awesome for them to say weren't you the girl with the brother who called us 12 or said instead of calling the band Why Don't We it should be Why Date Me. I'm so scared what they would do if my brother pulled this. Anyways I've got a week before the concert to keep him in check even tho he's older then me. 

( This is just before the concert. Keep reading and voting to find out. )