After the concert I got my CD signed and got a few pictures. The boys were still chill even tho my brother was being annoying. So bravo to them because I would have slapped if I could have. Then I drove home with Jacob. I was going to tell them about me choosing the same career but I didn't want to say the wrong thing in the process and then embarrass myself even more. When I got home I was tired, but awake. It's like my body knew I was tired but I still couldn't sleep. I did eventually go to sleep at like 6 AM. Well so much for sleep. I woke up a couple hours later looking like a total mess. I did my routine of showering, brushing my teeth and hair, and eating breakfast. It was a nice day outside so I grabbed my favorite pair of jean, my skateboard, put my hair up, a sweatshirt, my phone, earbuds, money, and some sneakers. Everything I need. I went to the skate park to just relax and not waste a nice doing nothing. I put on a Why Don't We playlist and started skating. After like an hour or two I decided to just skate around or take a walk. I skated back home leaving my skateboard and went for a walk. I made it a couple blocks from my house when I got really thirsty so I went to the dollar tree and grabbed a Propel grape. I walked out and turned the corner of the store to have someone bump me. I fell to the ground with my phone in my front pocket luckily. I look up to see none other than Jack Avery. I know I just saw them last night but I thought they would be on the road to the next state. He looked down at with concern then helped me up. 

Jack: I'm sorry, I should've seen where I was going. Are you okay. 

Me: I'm fine but it wasn't your fault, it was mine. I should have waited before turning the corner. 

I was staring at him while we talked but he looked at me like he was confused. 

Jack: Do I know you from somewhere? 

Me: Well you guys met me last night but I don't expect you to remember everyone you meet while on tour. 

Jack: * smiles * Well did you like the concert?

Me: It was great. It was my first concert from you guys and it was the best. * smiling *