Daniel: How can we believe you when we all have met you today. * smiling * 

Me: Maybe I'm not asking you to believe me. * smirking * 

Daniel: Touche. 

Me: Well I should probably continue on my walk so you guys don't think I'm " following you ". 

Well I want to stay but it's true I've met them all today and it does look like I'm " stalking " them when i'm really not. 

I start to walk pass Daniel when he gets in front of me. 

Me: What are you doing? * one eyebrow raised *

Daniel: * blushes * We were just kidding please stay. 

Me: I know but still stalkers don't usually stay with they're targets. 

Zach: Please stay don't go yet. * puppy dog eyes *

Me: * laughing * I don't know what the big deal is half you guys already have my number. 

Jack: What, you gave them your number. * fake pouts *

Me: Jack you could have had my number but you had somewhere to be if I'm remember correctly this morning. Plus I wasn't going to ask for your numbers because you guys are busy and that does sound like I'm stalking with meeting you here and everything. 

Corbyn: Your not a stalker but your brother is a 12 year old. 

Me: * laughing * Oh, so finally remembered us meeting at the concert with my cringe worthy first impression. 

Zach: I remembered. * fake pout *

Me: I'm sorry Zach, guys Zach's the only one who remembered. Which is worse because I was hoping you guys would forget that embarrassing moment. 

Jonah: I remembered you after you left. 

Me: Right. Well now that you guys know my embarrassing first impression I'm going to have to go. 

Zach: * whining * No! I won't let you leave. 

Me: I don't think you can stop me. * laughing * 

Zach: Boy are you thinking what I'm thinking? * smirking *

Daniel: * smirking * Maybe. 

Me: * slowly starts to back away * Now look as much as I'd like to stay I have to go. Plus you guys deserve some time without fans, paparazzi, or new people bothering you. 

Jack: * smirk * We'll give you 60 seconds to run. 

Me: That's not fair there's 5 of you compared to me. 

Zach: Then you better start running. * smirking with a laugh *