I walk to my bed excited as ever!! What just happened? I think I just met the one band I've been jamming out to for like 9 months now. Well to make it even better I got some or their numbers. Should I text them or should I wait for them to text me? I don't know. I don't want to text one of them if they're busy working or sleeping for they're next concert. well that something I forgot to think of when getting a celebrities phone number but on the other hand when someone famous gives you there number you don't say no because this is a big deal. It was awesome tho getting Daniel to follow me on a book wrote about him. Crap! I forgot now whatever I  write Daniel's going to see. Well I hope not to say the wrong thing and embarrass myself. I was thinking of all of this when someone text me. Could it be them? No it's Jacob. 

Jacob: So how was your concert. ;)

Me: Great until you embarrassed me. Your the 12 yr old you dork. 

Jacob: I wouldn't be your brother if I didn't pick on you. 

Me: Pick on me when I'm not close to my future friends please. 

Jacob: Sorry that's not me. :)

Me: So is that all or did you want to ask me something else. 😏

Jacob: Well no because I just wanted to bug you.

Me: Your such a dork. 🤓

Jacob: Well I've got to go to work, bye love you. 

Me: Bye love you too. 😍😘💖

Then he stopped texting. My typical brother. I'm nuts, I need to stop thinking the guys are going to text me or else I'm going to be looking at my phone every 5 minutes. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and grab myself a salad and sandwich. I go back to my room and start to think, what can I do? I'll go to the park again I'm bored. Plus I've been here for like 30 minutes doing nothing important. I grab my phone, purse, and ear buds. I walk out the door and then decide I'm going to a forest, not the park. I start to walk on a forest trail enjoying my time alone. Nature is one of the best places to come when your stressed or just need a vacation. I put on All my friends by Why Don't We when I get a notification on my phone. Why Don't We has made a new song called Slow Down. 

( A/N Pretend it wasn't in the fallin' concert ) 

I listen to it and start dancing to it. Nobody's around so why not. I thought that was the case. I was so wrong. I was dancing until til I heard someone laugh. I turn to see Daniel with his cute smile. I'm going to die. It looks like they're following me. 

Me: Are you following me? * laughing and joking *

Daniel: We were going to ask you the same thing. 

Me: We? * confused *

Daniel points behind me. I turn around to see the rest of the boys looking at me either smiling, grinning, or smirking. No I know I'm going to die. 

Me: No, I just wanted to be near nature and plus I was bored at home.