Chapter 12: Tyson [First Kiss]

Tanner doesn't back down from my embrace. I smirk as she closes her eyes.
I lean forward and she backs away. What was going on? This could NOT be like the first time I tried to kiss her.
She opens her eyes and giggles, running off and back into the water. "I'm not that easy!" She yells to me.
"Neither am I Tanner!"
I laugh as i quickly gain on her slow human swimming. She gasps in surprise when I catch her again, pinning her on the cave walls.
She sighs in defeat. I grab her waist again, slowly leaning forward. She bites her lips, making my blood rush.
"Stop teasing me." She whispers.
I knew she wanted this kiss. But would I give it to her? Or make her fight some more?
"Tyson."
I forcefully take her head and push it onto mine. She grabs mine back, copying my movements.
We hold each other, kissing passionately, and her hand moves to my back. She pulls me in even closer and wraps her legs around me, inviting me in to be aggressive.
I bite her lip, making her moan, and my heart try to break through my chest. She pulls violently at my hair, and I grab at her back.
We release for a moment, catching our breathe, then she pulls me in again.
We went on making out for a minute, then I stop myself. Anymore and I would probably rape her. Tanner giggles.
"I know why you stopped." She sings. "You ARE a rapist."
One more time, I kiss her lips and let her down. "Let's go to bed Miss Tanner." I offer my hand.
She takes it and I feel a chill rise as the power rushes through my veins. I'm sure I'm more worn than Tanner though, so much angelic power surged through me.
I am almost certain. No. I am certain that, Tanner Scott, is the Princess of Hell. I couldn't believe they had only now found her! Demons are so easily attracted to Angels when raised in hell so how did those red-skinned demons not find her faster!?
"Tyson?" Tanner groans. She was tired and I was spacing out. I turn to my demonic form and grab Tanner's chest under her arms. "You're missing your target." She jokes.
"I'm not that bad alright." I smirk.
I fly us back to my window and close it. "I'm glad you showed me that." Tanner whispers, embarrassed.
"Tanner. Where is your favorite place to go?" I whisper back.
"I love nature trails. However, there aren't many around here."
"Well, maybe we can find one and go to it as a....date?" I hesitate.
Tanner's eyes light up and she smiles. "I'd love to Tyson."
My heart skips a beat at Tanner's smile. She grabs me and kisses me once more, our lips touching made me crazy.
I knew that all the power surging stuff would stop if she knew she was an angel. I had to get her to unleash her Arabelle blade and she'll realize at that moment.
"Tyson? I-"
"Yes?"
"Do you think we can sleep...up here in your room?" Tanner breathes.
"I'll take the floor, you've got a deal."

•••

I yawn while stretching and waking up, sprawled across the floor. I look to the left, and see Tanner's curled up body next to mine.
I smile, knowing she had a bad dream last night. I watch my angel sleep, but she jerks awake. We both are alarmed.
"Anne." My voice shakes.
"Tyson!" I hear. "Save me!"
Anne's thoughts are shaken and scared. "Jason's down. They got him while he was asleep." She cries.

Anne's screams and cries continue. The last word I may hear from her scares me. I knew we were being attacked the second she said the word

"Angels."