Chapter 15 Tanner {Washington}

"So where have you decided will be safe for us to move?" I ask.

Even though Mum and dad are dead, more and more Angels will be after us. I let them decide where we're gonna move, since I'm not going to know where a good place to hide from Angels is.

"Forks, Washington!" Anne squeals.

"Like...from twilight?" I ask. "That teenage love book?"

"YES!!!" Anne cries. "I hope that I can meet Edward!!"

"You are so stupid." Tyson says. I laugh.

"When are we heading out?" I ask. "I don't need anything from home."

Tyson thinks for a moment. "Now if you want, I've already bought a house."

"Really? Alright, let's go."

I've been depressed since the whole thing with my mum and dad. I don't really want to meet my real dad.

I walk to the car with Tyson. He stops me from getting in.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's not like I just killed my mum and dad or anything." I snap. "sorry."

"I understand what you're feeling."

I nod and get in the car. There were many thoughts the whole ride. When we arrive, I'm amazed at how much it's raining.

"Jeez. Could it rain any harder?" I say. Right after I say that, lighting is visible on the dark black sky. "Ugh."

The house was pretty big, also in the middle of nowhere. "This is it?" Jason says.

"Deal with it Jason." Ms. Wels says. "You get the smallest room by the way."

"REALLY! What the heck." he glares at Tyson. "I hate you." he snarls.

"Tyson gets the biggest after mine, then Tanner, then Anne, then Jason. Simple."

"I can have the smallest, it's not like I have anything to store. Plus, I do my own laundry and stuff, so I won't need that much stuff." I say.

"No need. He deserves it." Tyson says, eyes closed hand out by his face.

"You are weird." I say. "Plus, I'll be more comfortable with a smaller room."

We all walk inside and look at the little furniture. Alright, there was a couch...and a microwave and fridge and stuff like that. They're new, so that's good.

"I'll take the smallest room. I want it." I say. Ms. Wels nods.

As I walk down the corridors of the house, I stumble across my room.
Jeez, it is pretty small. I love it.

I put away the few things I have, my phone, laptop, and jacket. "You done?" Tyson asks from the door.

"Yeah, you?"

"Duh! I learned a power to do that a long time ago." Tyson smirks. "I was born with it. Using my mind for things like cleaning."

"Cool. I'm going to shop for some clothes. Tell Anne to meet me outside, please."

"Alright."

•••

"So this suits me?" I say. I was wearing ripped jeans, and a low-rise, black, V-neck tanktop.

"YES! Especially with your new piercing. Plus, you wanted to dye your hair right?"

"I only wanted it a bit darker, not black or anything."

"I think it'd be cute black! Adorable even."

I look at my reflection in the window. So this is me, Katsuu. "Brown is the darkest I'm goin."

"Brown...PERFECT!"

"Alright, you can dye It later...and don't forget to buy me that beanie."

Anne felt in debt from when I saved her, so she was going to dye my hair and buy me a beanie. She nods and smiles.

I purchase the clothes I had got, ripped jeans, black jeans, or normal jeans. Black, red, or white shirts and tank tops, and some high tops and boots.

So this was me...Katsuu.

I walk out of the store and head to the next one down the street. A jewelry store. I wanted to buy a few more lip rings.

"Wow! Nice bod." someone says behind me. "Lets get her."

I swirl around, snarling. "Touch me and you are dead."

The boys look at me for a moment, then smirk. "Like you can fend us off. GET HER."

Each boy runs at me, I knock most of them out, and the last one punches my gut, but goes down too. Ugh, these people are annoying.

I've gone cold. It doesn't suit me very well I guess, but this is me, Katsuu.

•••

I lye in my bed, healing my stomach. I pull out my phone and check out the news from California.

So they found the bodies? What's the story...I tap the page, opening a new tab.

'Two local residents were recently found dead in a recently bought house. No traces of fingerprints were found besides the couple's, bringing the police to the conclusion of suicides. The couple's daughter, Tanner Scott, was believed to flee with the family who lived in that house. No one knows where the family went, but we all hope Tanner is safe and sound, even though the side affects of her parents' suicide may lead to depression. I pray that the Scott's family will always remain.
~News Weekly Reporter, James Gold.'

What crap. We hope Tanner is safe and sound!? THAT'S B.S. I really have gone cold haven't i.

Well, its me...Katsuu.

•••

Tyson asked me to go with him to a forest tonight. Seemed fine, the first date I guess.

•••

I sigh as I wait in the forest, new clothes on. It better not rain or he will die.

"TANNER!"

There he is.

"Sorry I'm late. I kinda ran into Anne. You know how she can be." he says. "I like your new look."

"Thanks."

"Hey. I needed to ask you, why are you depressed? Why can't I help you get better?"

I stand there in shock. What the Hell is this!? THATS KIND OF PERSONAL.

"I don't want help." I say. I turn around to walk away. "If that's all you needed I'll be going."

"STOP BEING AN ARSE!" Tyson snarls. "LET ME HELP YOU."

I feel drops of water on my cheek. Rain. Its pouring before I can say anything.

"I can't see you in pain! I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE IT!"

"Pain. I need pain."

"Why."

"Pain, fear, sadness. You need all of these horrible emotions to live. Pain hurts. Fear hurts. Sadness hurts. It makes you a human being, someone you need to be...pain, fear, and sadness, they all form that human. I need this pain to become stronger. I need this fear to become stronger. And I need this sadness to become stronger. I'm sorry, but you can't help me. I don't want help."

Both Tyson and I stand there. Tears stream down my face, but he can't tell because of the rain. He stares at me.

"Tanner."

"I need to go. I just need to be alone for a while."

And I'm gone.

I've run away from my problems, to feel the problem. To let it hurt me. To become stronger.

The tears stop as I sit in a rock.

Satan did this. He changed my parents' hearts, and now, I'll kill him. This is my goal now.

I will kill Satan and give the lost souls their lives back.

This is me....Tanner. Tanner Scott.