Chapter 14: Tyson [The Princess of Hell]

Tanner's mum stares at her in disbelief, She challenged two angels to a duel, to the death. "Cmon. Are you scared to face your daughter? Or are you scared to face Satan's daughter?"

"Neither." Her mum says silently. "Let's go."

They pull out Arebelle Blades too, and get ready to fight. I smirk.

Tanner was going to win, she had Satan's power with her. In reality, I was going to go with God. I'm supposed to. But of course other generations failed me.

"Tyson. Get Anne and Jason out of here. I'll meet you upstairs, and get all of the crap you need to move." Tanner tells me.

I nod and help my kin up. I swipe my hand in the air in front of me as we leave the room, a small screen appears, showing me all that was happening in the room. I get Anne and Jason upstairs and then rush back downstairs to watch the action.

Tanner was being hit, but one of them were already down, her mum. Dang it, I wanted to watch. Tanner screams as the blade slots through her arm.

"No." I whisper. I would get scolded if I went in there but...

I look in again, and to my surprise, she's already attacking again. "YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!" She screams.

Her dad dodges the attack, and strikes her cheek again. She cries out in pain but keeps fighting.

"You lied to me my whole life." she mumbles.

"You hurt me. You rejected me. Yuh tried to hit me, just because I was making a friend. Now. You've hurt them."

Tanner's dad growls. Both his, and my eyes fill with shock as Tanner's eyes turn completely black, and her outfit changes into nothing but a short black and red dress.

Flames and darkness surround her, and she cries out again as her father stabs through her stomach. Tanner falls to her knees, and her dad raises his Blade above her back.

"God Tanner. GET UP!"

As if on queue, Tanner springs up, and into the sword, but also throwing her opponent into the ceiling. I don't see them because of the smoke, but a few seconds later, her dad falls from the hole in the ceiling.

He's dead. The Arabelle Blade was straight through his heart.

Tanner glides back to the ground, and returns to her human for. She is wearing a white nightgown, that goes to her knees. Dark red blood is visible on her arm, cheek, and stomach. There are two holes in the gown too, both in her stomach.

"Tanner!" I yell and burst through the door. She's on her knees, her face emotionless. "Are you okay!?"

No reply. She stands up, and I watch as the wounds instantly heal, leaving small scars. Her stomach has two star shaped tattoos on them now.

"How's Anne and Jason?"

"Fine, they're packing. What about you."

"I've been better."

Sorrow floods into Tanner's face, tears fall down her cheeks. I grab her arm, and pull her into an embrace.

"You did the right thing." I whisper. "Thank you, for saving them."

Another sob is released from her mouth. I slowly pat her head, and lead her upstairs. Her tear-stained face was almost impossible to stop looking at. Anne let's out a cry as she sees us.

"TANNER!"

"I'm fine. Are you ok." Tanner says, sadness fills Anne's face.

"Yes. Thanks to you."

"Good. And you Jason."

"Fine. But what about them. What did you do."

"I killed them both." Tanner says. She looks down at her blood stained hands, then her gaze turns to her ring. "I'm Katsuu. I'm a princess, of Hell. I'm the princess of Hell."

I release her hand, and get on one knee. Anne and Jason do the same, bowing to our princess. She frowns. "Hey. Get up."

We all do as she says.

"Treat me like a princess and I'll send you all back to Hell. I'm no different than I was. The only thing different is that I know who, and what I am. I am a demon...or an angel... the princess of Hell."

We all nod.

So, my name is Tyson Wels. My siblings are Jason and Anne Wels. My mother is Julie Wels, and our newest member of the family is Katsuu, the princess of Hell.

We're running from angels. And now, Satan. But I don't need to worry, his daughter is on our side, and no matter how evil he is, he loves his daughter.

This.

This is not my end.

This is my beginning.

This is the beginning of my story. Of Tanner's story. Of our story.

And I must say, it has been a hell of a lot more exciting than I though it would be.