Twelve

"Put your stick down! Who are you?" A boy asks walking out from behind a tree followed my a dozen or so more teenagers, rolling my eyes i point my 'stick' at the boy.

"Its not a stick idiot, i was dropped off by Professor Dumbledore this is Camp Half Blood right?" i ask slightly pissed that he was pointing a sword at me along with the others.

"You idiots Chiron said we would have a new comer" a boy yells from the tree line, "your names Adalyn right?" The boy asks walking towards me, dropping my wand to my side i nod.

"Dont mind these idiots apparently they cant listen, follow me i will take you to our camp leaders office. Why do you have a stick?" He asks with a confused tone, so i guess they dont know about witches and wizards.

"Its not a stick i would explain but im sure Chiron would be able to explain better" i tell him bot really feeling like telling him about my kind.

"Looks like a stick to me" He laughs making me giggle as he leads me out of the woods and through a series of cabins, people seems to line up outside watching me with judgmental eyes. He finally stops infront of a smaller cabin.

"This is Chiron's office, by the way my names Percy" he says with a smile that made his eyes crinkle up a little bit.

"Thank you Percy" I tell him before walking up to the cabin and knocking stiffly. Immediatly the door is swung open revealing a middle aged centaur.

"Adalyn right? Its a pleasure to meet you, come in we have much to talk about!" He says with a wide smile, i quickly walk into his cabin while Sapphire whistles a soft tune catching Chiron's attention as he stares at her in awe.

"Magnificent! Where did you find her?" He asks as i take a seat on a couch in his office.

"I didnt actually she found me during my first year at Beauxbatons, she was badly injured and managed to fly outside my window i nursed her back to health and shes stayed with me since, her name is Sapphire." I tell him with a proud smile.

"Shes beautiful, now as you know you father was a god but until today none had claimed you finally one fessed up to being your father, Zeus. You are his only child. Now since we group campers together based on who their parents are you will have a cabin to yourself, you may decorate it however you wish. Do you have any questions?"

"What does it mean for me to be Zeus' daughter?" i ask quietly.

"You will have similar powers to your father but it will take time for them to show, now i will have Percy show you to your cabin so you can get rest before breakfast at seven." Chiron says with a smile. Great so now i have to stay here until i find out what my powers are and how to control them

"Thank you" I tell him as i walk out of his cabin suprised to see Percy waiting by the steps along with a brunnet girl that reminds me of Hermione and a boy who im assuming is a satyr.

"Adalyn these are my friends Grover and Annabeth, what cabin are you in?" Percy says pointing at the two who smile at me kindly.

"Hi its nice to meet you both, Im in Zeus'" I huff still mad that he abandoned me, walking down the steps to the trio.

"Is that a Pheonix!" Annabeth asks excitedly changing the subject thankfully while the boys look confused.

"Yep, her name is Sapphire. You can pet her if you want shes a big baby" I laugh as Sapphire fluffs out her feathers.

"Shes cute, lets get you to your cabin so you can settle down im sure you've had a long night" Annabeth says with a smile as she reaches out to pet Sapphire.

"You have no idea" i laugh as i follow them to a large cabin with a wrap around porch "This is it, Percy is in the cabin next door and im across from you if you need anything" Annabeth says with a smile.

"Thanks ill see you guys later!" I call out as we all go our separate ways, walking into the cabin im shocked to find a large living room along with a fully stocked kitchen, setting my trunk by the door i rush into the kitchen happy to find a coffee pot and coffee grounds, Sapphire takes off and flys around the room excitedly while i put a pot of coffee on.

Deciding to unpack while the coffee brews i grab my trunk and haul it up the stairs where i find several rooms, i stop when i find a grey room with scarlet bedding, grinning widely i set my stuff on the bed and open my trunk, using my wand i put my clothes into the closet and dressers, then unpacking my makeup soaps and hair products into the large marble bathroom.

Trudging back down the stairs i pour myself a large cup of coffee and add tons of sugar before heading upstairs for a bath. Turning the water on i let the bath fill up with hot water adding some vanilla scented bath salts and some vanilla bubble bath solution Elena got for me a few years back.

Once it was full i quickly strip out of my clothes and sink to my chin in the hot water sighing in relief, grabbing my cup of coffee i take a sip instantly feeling more awake than i was before. I scrub my body until my skin was red and washed my hair quickly.