Thirteen

After a while the water grew cold and i had ran out of coffee, sighing i stand up wrapping a scarlet colored fluffy towel around my body pulling the plug letting the water drain.

I use magic to quickly dry my hair, and pull it into a high ponytail. Even pulled up my hair reaches the middle of my back easily, I add some mascara and red lipstick like i always do before walking into my room. I walk into my closet pulling out a pair of black leggings, a white sports bra and a white loose fitting tank top. Sliping my clothes on i pull out a pair of black Adidas shoes to pair with my outfit.

"Once im dressed i slide my wand into the waist band of my leggings as i walk down stairs nearly screaming when i see Percy sitting on my couch drinking a cup of coffee.

"Percy! What the hell!" i yell making him jump and turn to face me with a sly smile on his face.

"I was waiting for you to finish getting ready" He tells me like its normal to find people sitting in your living room at six in the morning.

"Whatever, anyway what are you doing here at six breakfast isnt until seven?" i ask rolling my eyes.

"Chiron called a meeting for something so i was coming to take you there so you didnt miss anything, speaking of that we need to go like now if we want to make it in time!" He says in a panicked voice, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of my house soon we were both running down the path towards a clearing where a large group of people are standing around Chiron who was talking to them.

"Adalyn just in time, can you come here for a moment?" Chiron says once he spots me and Percy standing amidst the group, making everyone turn to me as i walk up next to him.

"Can you do a simple spell to show them what witchcraft is and how it works please?" Chiron asks making everyone gasp and whisper among themselves, pulling out my wand from my waist band i point it at Chiron who nods his head as permission "Wingardium Leviosa" i say loud enough for everyone to hear and smile as i hear gasps when Chiron begins to levitate a few feat above the ground after a moment i lower him softly back onto the ground.

"Wonderful! Adalyn is different in the sense that she is not part god and part human she is half witch and half god making her more powerful than a normal witch or a normal demigod. Now just like any of you can use your gifts in challenges and games so can she so be careful, you all are dismissed." Chiron says sending me a wide smile to which i return, looking back at the crowd i can see Percy, Annabeth and Grover all staring at me in confusion.

"Adalyn, why didnt you tell us! Here i thought you were weird carrying around a stick!" Grover laughs making Percy and Annabeth wack him in the back of the head.

"What was that for im sure you thought the same!" Grover accuses making me laugh as they wack him again.

"I figured Chiron would tell everyone at some point but its not a big deal there are thousands of witches and wizards all over." I tell them watching their eyes widen further.

"If you guys are so interested i have a book on our history yall can look through sometime speaking of that what do we do here is it like school?" i ask hoping its not since i still have to complete my seventh year while im here.

"No! We learn how to use swords bows and staffs and play games some times why?" Percy asks as we walk to the breakfast bar.

"Because i have to work on my seventh year at Hogwarts a school for witchcraft and wizardry while im here since ill be here until i can control my powers" I explain watching their eyes widen in horror.

"You have to go to school to learn that stuff?" Grover asks making me laugh.

"Yes, the spell i used back there i learned at the beginning of my first year when i was 11"

"Wait that was a beginner spell?!" Annabeth asks shocked.

"Yep" i laugh as we walk up to a table where there are plates already set out for us of fruit bacon and pancakes my favorite. Noticing that nobody had ate yet i didnt eat either.

"We give the best part of each meal to the gods as our thanks" Annabeth whispers from beside me, i mean it makes sense to give back so when everyone stands up and scrapes a part of their breakfast in the fire i do the same dumping my pancakes into the fire as well. Once we were seated we all began to eat thankfully.

"Now we go to the training field and get you your own sword and put you on a team because today we play capture the flag!" Percy says excitedly while i stand there in horror, i have never used a sword in my life! Wait i have magic duh i dont need a sword.

"You'll be fine Adalyn now come on were going to be late!" Percy says leading me and Annabeth to a clearing there is racks of swords and staffs along with helmets with red and blue mo hock thingy's on top.

"Gather around and split into your teams! Adalyn can you come up to the front for a moment?" Chiron asks as we all gather around him, walking up infront of everyone i feel slightly self conscious but keep my head held high.

"What team do you want to join red or blue?" He asks when i get up next to him, seeing Annabeth on the red team i instantly know whitch team.

"Red" i say loudly watching the reds cheer while the blues which included Percy groaned. Walking over to Annabeth she cheers along with the rest of the red team making me laugh at the worried looks on the blue team including Percy.