Chapter 11

The party was loud and ear damaging as Bright had described it

The party was loud and ear damaging as Bright had described it. This was the first time he attended a party and let's just say that this wasn't the best first time ever.

Because Bright is fragile and not usually went to the party, he was shocked to see a crowd of sweaty bodies dancing sexily, humping, touching, groping. Why did he come here in the first place again?

"Ah, P'?" Bright whipped his head to see Tong Thanayut Thakoonauttaya, a sophomore but looks like a senior, waving at him. "You here! This is new. So, Perth wasn't kidding." Bright just flashed him an awkward grin. "Anyways," He reached over and snatched the red cup that a newcomer just got from the table and gave it to him, "Here you go."

Bright blinked twice and accepted the cup, "Uh, thanks

Bright blinked twice and accepted the cup, "Uh, thanks."

"No problem." Tong grinned and suddenly burst into laughter. "You seemed pale. Did you perhaps saw inappropriate things before coming in here?" Bright's face turned red as a beet. "Nobody pays them attention, so don't mind them. Loosen up. Have fun. You look so stiff every day. Why don't you get laid? Come on, let me help you with that."

"W-What?"

Tong laughed as he nudged Bright's arm, "I'm going to be like your wingman for tonight. What do you prefer? Guys or girls? I know a few people around here that might catch your eye. Come, come, nong," Tong pushed him in the direction of the living room.

"S-Seriously, I-I can..."

"Tong, baby."

He turned around to stare, wide-eyed at the girl in the flesh. Although unlike her usual dress that she wore on daily, she wore a white-coloured knee-length dress. She looked beautiful in it. If he was straight, he would be drooling like a bulldog over a piece of treat. 

"Janistar

"Janistar..." Tong wiggled his brows and approached the girl with a flirty wink. "Do you need something, hmm? If you want to be entertained, I can't for I am still occupied with Captain's order. How about," The said guy raked his eye up and down hungrily, "Later?"

"It's okay. I will be fine. You can continue. I will go somewhere."

"Really? Okay if you say so. Let's continue, Jane."

They started making out in front of him. 'It's too much for me tonight. I need to go somewhere to calm myself.' Then, Bright went out of the living room to save his mental state.

Bright, in his wild and flustered state, managed to find himself going to the direction of the kitchen

Bright, in his wild and flustered state, managed to find himself going to the direction of the kitchen. The crowd was still going at it, and Bright winced at the slight contact of someone touching him. Anyways, Bright was tired already even it's only been barely half an hour passed, so he decided to grab something that's not alcoholic drink in the kitchen. A soda, maybe? Or just plain water would be fine.

But the moment he entered the kitchen, his jaw dropped.

It was like in slow motion, or fast forward, Bright doesn't know. But at that moment, Bright was torn going on unleashing the green-eyed monster. Because the scene in front of him... well, how can he describe it? A mixture of jocks, nerds and other guys he doesn't seem to be familiar with was on the countertop, watching – ogling as Gulf makes a... wait, a milkshake? No, seriously. A milkshake? 

Gulf was flashing them a seductive eye smile that got guys whistling and calling his name for his milkshake

Gulf was flashing them a seductive eye smile that got guys whistling and calling his name for his milkshake. One by one, he looks at them, stopping when he landed his sight on Bright. He smirks and slowly, he pushed out his tongue and dragged it slow on his lower lips.

Bright gulped. He walked towards Bright, and slowly, he pushed past the guys in front of him while holding that big glass of milkshake. His eyes never leaving Bright.

The whole scenario kind of reminded Bright about the book he read one time where guys fawned over the girl, but in the end, the girl would come forth and pick her future husband. And right now, it was very alike. But in this scenario, guys were fawning over Gulf because they want to get a chance to get laid with him tonight.

Gulf delicately placed his forefinger on his cheek and trailed it down his neck ever so slowly, "Milkshake?" he whispered.

"I-uh... I-uh, Gulf, I..." Bright blinked his eyes rapidly as he backed away. Though in every step he took back, Gulf took a step forward. "G-Gulf..." He shifts his attention to the glass in Gulf's hand. "I-uh... Thank you?"

Some guys walked away in disappointment, some groan and some didn't mind and just looked for another person to do that thing because Gulf already got his conquest for the night.

But before Bright could even get a sip, Gulf pulled his boyfriend close, taking a seat on the countertop and caged Bright in his legs wrapped around his waist.

Gulf kissed on Bright's cheek, and slipping his hands inside Bright's shirt and lets them wander inside. He takes the glass on Bright's hand and takes a sip before kissing him. Bright gasped against the kiss when Gulf moved closer to Bright, so their front regions brush – that quickly escalated into rubbing because the moans came out of Bright's mouth were filthy. It was so dirty that people promptly made a U-turn out of the kitchen or maybe it's because Gulf's death glare that got them leaving.

"I always wanted to do it in public," Gulf whispered against his ear after pulling away from the kiss. "It's humiliating, but I don't care. As long as it's with you, I don't care." Bright whined when Gulf pulled him closer, not letting him leave. "Let's not make it obvious, though. Just maintain this position, and they won't know." Gulf grinned. "Fun, isn't it?"

Tempting, yes. But fun? A little a bit – wait, no! NO! NOT FUN AT ALL.

He needs to get out of here.