Chapter 3

The next day

I saw Mike's grin became wider when he spotted me was speed-walking towards his direction. He thought that I will hug the hell out of him and I am going to compose hundreds of praise songs about his brilliant mind and-

My hands immediately wrapped around his best friend's neck in a tight grip that got him choked for air. "I am so will kill you, Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit!"

Mike managed to kick me on the knee, which is my weak spot, that got me to bend on the ground, groaned in pain while he, on the other hand, gasped for air.

"What the hell did I do to you?!"

"You made my life even worse than before, that's what!"

"I set you up with four different guys, and that's all the thanks I'm going to get?" Mike scowled.

"What kind of friend are you?!"

I only scowled deepened. "How am I will fucking thank you if I ended up dating them all at once?!"

Upon heard that, Mike choked on air once again, blinked his eyes rapidly. "Y-you're kidding me, right?" Mike put his hands on my cheeks and squished the hell out of me that got the latter looked like a fish.

"Are you telling me that they all agreed to date you? Really? You? Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree? Are you serious right now?"

I shot him the most severe look ever that got Mike backed away for a few steps. "No fucking way." Mike gaped like a fish and pulled me towards their secret hiding spot, which is the big tree at their faculty's garden so that no one could be heard and saw their conversation.

"Spill. What exactly happened yesterday?"

I only sighed. "P' Saint was the first one that showed up. He's sweet, kind, and really handsome – everything's screaming about he is perfection as an ideal type of boyfriend, so I was delighted to find out he wants to give us a try. I mean, I really thought she was going to reject me! And just when things were okay, P' Godt showed up, and he got my number, texted me a minute later, and oh my, I never even got a chance to explain everything to him because of his charming prince appearance. I feel so stupid." I groaned and was about to fall on my knees when Mike pulled me up and held me by the shoulders.

"So, what about the others?"

I ruffled my hair in an attempt to calm myself. "After P' Godt, there's Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta."

Flashback

Flashback

Yesterday, at 5.30 p.m.

After P' Godt left, I was ready to go too, but when I saw someone was coming over and came closer to me, revealing none other than Ice Prince Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta himself. I gulped hard at sight and completely froze as I watched Nong Kimmon made his way towards me, face stoic and blank.