Finale - Kimmon's ending

"Fast, fast!"

"Wait, I might step on your ‒"

"Just go!"

Bright and Kimmon ran down the steps of the flashy mini-chapel in Vegas, fingers intertwined as they manoeuvre their way out of the place. Two burly were chasing them, people that Bright faintly recognized as guards that were hired by Kimmon's parents for their son. From the distance, he could see, Arm, waving them, a black limousine car park beside him.

"Start the car," Kimmon shouted. "Start the car!"

Though he couldn't hear it from the distance, Arm must have realized what the young heir must be shouting making her think that Plan A must have gone bad. "Ready for Plan B, mister," he said. The man immediately nodded, starting the car in the process.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Bright squeaks, surprising himself with his sudden strength when he suddenly scooped Kimmon in his arms and ran for his dear life.

Bright remembered this kind of scenario that fateful day. After curling himself like a fetus on the floor, he immediately minds set that he was willing to die early by the hands of burly men and ran frantically towards the mansion.

He was crying.

For the first time, Bright witnessed his expression an emotion that he didn't expect to see. From then and there, he promised not to do anything that will make him witness that again.

"Go, go, go!" Kimmon exclaimed when they got inside, still inside, still sitting on Bright's lap (It was the position they were in when Bright hurriedly got inside).

During the car chase, Arm pulled something from behind his (a sack) and began to throw petals of flowers everywhere. And with a straight face, he cheered. "Congratulations to the newly-weds. Hooray. Hooray."

Bright cringed at the blankness of his tone before shifting his attention to Kimmon, whose face was pressed up against the crook of his neck, eyes closed and mouth slightly open where soft snores where heard. He was exhausted, he knows. Especially after the wedding plans then that. He lightly presses a kiss on his cheek before lifting his hand, starring the golden band that's wrapped around his ring finger. He grins.

"Hooray indeed."