Chapter 4

Third person's POV

Mike was strolling towards their usual spot, and he spotted Bright all curled up behind the big tree, knees pressed against chest and shoulders visibly shaking probably because of nervousness or fear, which that Mike had no idea. Mike hummed in confusion and raised his eyebrow before craning his neck to look around him. And that's when it clicked him.

'Ah.'

"Boo."

"Gyah!" Bright jumped on his feet, fingers curled on his hair and eyes full in panic and fear before it turned into a glare.

"Mike, what the fuck?!" His eyes went wide.

"Don't do that again, you stupid," Bright said, voice toned down into a whisper.

"You are hiding from them, I see," Mike smirked to Bright.

"Oh, fuck you, Mike." Bright scowled.

It's been two months since the four-timing began. At the beginning of the first week, Bright was determined to break it all off to the four persons because he doesn't want to pick on one of them due to, he didn't want them to feel the pain that he felt when Earth broke up with him. 'But see, every single time I pulled the other to talk privately, they would mistake that action as I need some alone time with them if you know what I mean.'

Their reactions are all different, of course.

P' Saint was the one who blushed easily and kept on said in a flustered state that it was only natural that guys have these urges and cannot contain their own desires. And then he would close his eyes and gestured for Bright to go ahead and do whatever he wanted, resulting in poor Bright to faint at the cuteness and the millions of dirty things that ran through his mind.

Then there's P' Godt, who gave a bright smile and made a big Oh noise and before Bright could say anything, the tall guy picked him up like a doll and placed him on P' Godt's lap. Bright was in need to get away because this will only make things worse. After all, his face is red as a beet, and it's not helping that he could feel P' Godt 's thigh through his butt. The talk didn't happen in the end. Instead, he whined in embarrassment as P' Godt would poke fun at how cute he is, his arms wrapped around Bright's waist like a child.

Kimmon did listen to him talk. But the problem was Bright didn't talk. He found it was hard because of Kimmon's stare got him wanted to pee in his pants. It was like a glare but not really a glare with a little bit of blankness and coldness like those eyes from a killer. But yeah, Bright chickened out and just spent that time sitting together with Kimmon beside him. Sometimes, Kimmon would hold their hands together and squeezed it lightly. Bright liked it, though.

And then there's Gulf, who got on his knees and immediately tried to unzip Bright's pant, mistaking Bright's motives. He thought Bright was just shy, so he told himself that he will make the first move. Bright pushed him away before anything happened and explained the younger to stop even though he was semi-hard already. Gulf understood and kissed him on the cheek before leaving Bright there, completely dumbfounded, and his face became a scarlet red because for a moment where he did want Gulf to blow him off. Dammit.

The only reason the four of them don't know the arrangement is because they all agreed on keeping the relationship a secret in others' eyes.

P' Saint continued to be the most responsible student council president, P' Godt, he rarely sees him because he's always at the gym because of the regionals being closer, Kimmon was mostly surrounded by his group of friends so a big no and then there's Gulf, who flirts on every person he sees. Still, he doesn't like to see Bright with other guys.

When it comes to possessiveness, Kimmon takes the first place.

It was when he spotted P' Godt hugged Bright tightly in public after their first win in the regionals.

"Is he your boyfriend, Godt?" The old coach asked. P' Godt had replied a quiet no, though he was looking at Bright with those eyes that screaming yes. 'I'm also dating with the other three guys than you.' Bright thought at that moment.

Bright was about to go that after-party, but someone who in suit was grabbed him by the arms and threw him inside the expensive car. The things that happened there was a blur, but the only thing that he registered in his mind was Kimmon was bruising his lips with a hard and rough kiss while growled out that he will fucking destroy Godt Itthipat Thanit if he ever dared to do that again. And no, he wasn't kidding. There was a thing about Kimmon and his words being absolute, so the things that came out of his mouth were definitely real.

A jealous P' Saint was cold and downright harsh, not only to Bright but also to other students. It was like a storm suddenly came that got rainbows to magically fly away from him. P' Godt being jealous wasn't that bad compared to Kimmon. But then you will feel guilty that eating you out alive after seeing those eyes, and Bright can't help but felt like the need to run to the nearest cliff and kill himself for making P' Godt think like that. Gulf wasn't that possessive, but his eyes would silently tell Bright to either walk away or push the guy away, else, he will do something that might tarnish his playboy reputation.

Everything was driving him crazy.

"Million-dollar question. Who will you take at the Starry Night Ball next week?" Mike smirked.

"I already asked P' Tee Jarujittranon to come with me, and he agreed. What about you? Will it be P' Saint, P' Godt, Kimmon or Gulf?" Mike asked.

Bright hid his face on his knees and wishes for the Earth Mother to swallow him alive so he can escape. Sadly, the Earth Mother doesn't like to eat a loser like him. Plus, he doesn't want to die yet. And as if by cue, his phone began to buzz continuously, four names appearing one by one asking for the same question.

Go to the ball with me?