Chapter 12

Bright has officially gone crazy.

Here he was, trying with all of his might not to growl like a freaking dog in heat because of the needed friction that was lacking. Gulf was teasing, he knows, his movements turning painfully slow.

Bright knows what the younger wanted. And that's to be dominated by innocent Bright all in front of the drunken people passing by. But as much as Bright wanted to do that, he can't.

So, in a surge of desperation to get out of here, Bright pulled Gulf closer and kissed him hard, plunging his tongue inside making said guy gasp. At the same time, he grabbed the glass of milkshake with his free hand and dumped it on Gulf's head.

"Ah, shit!" Gulf exclaimed with eyes closed, quickly pushing his boyfriend. Seeing this opportunity, Bright said sorry before making a run for it.

"Sorry!"

So, the first floor is now out of reach at the moment

So, the first floor is now out of reach at the moment. 'Okay, I think it's better to stay away for a moment. One of his boyfriends in this place and I know others have also come here.'

Bright sighed. He'll deal with the consequences tomorrow, for now, he needs to –

"Ah, Bright."

Bright snapped his head towards the direction of the voice. "Perth?"

Perth approached him with long and quick strides. When he reached him, he immediately wrapped Bright in a tight hug. "You came!"

"Uh yeah, but I need to –"

"So soon? But you haven't met the group yet. Come. They all down the basement." Perth dragged a helpless Bright towards the direction of the said basement. "There is this thing about territory, see? And only selective people hung out below there."

Bright looked around nervously, "But, Perth..."

But Perth ignored Bright and continuing his talk about his house parties.

The moment Perth entered the basement, everyone cheered, raising their red cups except for someone, merely taking a sip of his drink. And Earth, who eagerly stood up and make his way towards them. Bright sighed in relief. Even if he grew out of his attraction to Earth, Bright still can't help but think that he looked stunning.

"There you are." He chuckled before kissing Perth, arms locked around the latter's neck before he shifted his eyes at Bright behind his boyfriend. His eyes went wide before it sparkled in delight. "Bright, you are here!"

Bright could only laugh nervously.

Earth briefly moved over to give him a hug. "This is actually the first time I saw you at these kinds of things. Normally, you wouldn't come."

'Well, I wished I never came.' Bright just flashed his ex-boyfriend a tight-lipped grin.

"Well, baby. Nobody can say no to me." Perth chuckled profoundly and pulled his boyfriend by the waist, eyes trained on his lips. The action made Earth squeaked and blushed. He leaned down and gave one quick kiss on Earth's lips before turning to Bright. "Anyways, I want you to meet someone." Perth craned his neck to the group of people playing beer pong. "Godt!"