23 / All

Jimin's POV

"I should go." The thought swooshed past the in dazed popular freshman's head before Jimin quickly detached himself away from the blooming Daffodils in their lasting seconds.

*At School*

Dear my Beautiful Daffodil...

I wrote you another letter...this one is very special and I will tell you why later on so keep reading my love!

"After all those letters that I sent to you, did your heart ever skipped a single beat?"

I wonder if I have ever crossed your mind like how you entered mine without a warning.

Seeing your face almost every day makes me want to emerge from the shadow and hold you tight in my arms.

Dreaming of seeing your pretty face every night and keeping all those sinful thoughts to myself is more than what I could wish for.

Months and days passed and I have grown to love you even more...'I love you Jimin ah'...and I wish I could say that in real life too.

If only you would let me have this big honour...I'll be waiting.

And this is why what you are reading is different from the others because this is not just another love letter but it is my final decision...a meet up that consists of Me & You.

So I will wait and you can recognise me with a similar Daffodil you have been receiving. I will be holding onto it while waiting for you inside the school's conservatory under the blooming shade of Prunus mume.

I can't wait to see you my Angel! Please give me a chance to know you better and I'm sorry if I was a bother but always know that I will still love you the same even if you ignore this invitation.

From Your Senpai

Smiling broadly, Jimin scanned through the letter while letting out small gasps each time something has amazed him but surely, his heart has already won a marathon by finishing this impeccable 'special love letter' in less than a heartbeat.

"H-he asked me out..." in disbelief, Jimin whispered with his melting chocolate eyes dazing off somewhere far away as his two friends' attention were immediately snapped towards him.

"Took him long enough." Jin snorted after observing the rare sight of how his dongsaeng looked so 'in love at this very moment.

"Ma Hoe! I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung noisily cheered as he pulled his best friend into a deadly hug with a big jolly box smile plastered on his face.

"God, let's get you dress up for- when is it?" Like a brake, Jin stopped in his track to gaze down at his friend who still seemed to be stuck inside his daydreams.

Jimin just could not believe that the moment he has been impatiently waiting for has finally arrived. It is beyond his imagination to meet up with the person who has made his heart dance to love songs after so many years of not catching feelings.