7 / Always

"Break up with Jiminie." Yoongi says in a highly demanding way.

His words were more than serious because after all, this was the whole reason why he came up with the idea of inviting Sehun to meet him up here, the highest place where's almost abandoned and forgotten by many in the Uni.

Not long after Yoongi managed to give the buffer male a reason for their unexpected meeting, Sehun broke into a burst of hilarious laughter and it echoes throughout the entire rooftop and rings inside Yoongi's ears like a shrieking playhouse.

The black-haired male squashed his eyebrows together, not getting what's so funny about that since he was just simply asking the bully to break up with his own boyfriend. There was nothing funny about it and so Yoongi remained serious, waiting patiently for Sehun to stop that nonsense sounds coming out from his snarky mouth.

"What's so funny about that?"

"Why would I break up with Jimin? Don't tell me you love him! What a funny joke!" Sehun laughed even harder, shedding tears away from his eyes before taking in a deep breath so that he could prevent himself from cackling again after seeing the nitwit's solid expression.

"You are a bastard, you don't fucking deserve him!" Yoongi raises his voice for the first time and it unsure throws Sehun off guard dye to how reserve the nerd usually is.

"Can't say much nerd, it's not like Jimin wants to date a geek like you and it's not like you have something better than me, I can give him everything."

Sehun smirked enjoyingly while repeatedly pushes harder onto Yoongi's shoulder with his pointy index as if each word he was growling so confidently would stab the shorter male right into the core.

"At least I love him! You don't!" Yoongi screamed back and with all his strength, he plunges the taller male off and looks at him straight in the eyes with two pair of burning orbs.

"Awe so you knew?" Sehun became a little stunned for a few seconds but it did not take long at all for him to grin stupidly again. "Know that I'm just using Jimin?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth tightly, trying to keep in his fiery anger and the maximum level of hatred towards the male who still has that irrational smile on his face.

"That slut is so fucking dumb, only knows how to open legs and suck." Sehun spatted out in a harsh tone and there was no doubt that it made Yoongi heart dropped at each word the male has spoken.

"I'm surprised you like him but you can't have him when he's mine."

"B-break up with him." Yoongi stands by his words again but this time his voice managed to crack with obvious pain in it, feeling his heartaches inside his throbbing chest. Jimin is not slut, he knows it or so he thought.

"Maybe I do love him." Sehun piped up again and it makes Yoongi's eyes widen so he only chuckled with excitement because of how he was playing with the weakening nerd who now couldn't keep his pitiful tears to himself.

"You don't." Yoongi breathlessly whispered, feeling his hot tears trickling down his saddened face.

"If I do or not, it's none your business nitwit so bye loser. I need a smoke from your funny joke." With that, Yoongi's bully turned around and lit up his cigar, walking away from the shorter student towards the rooftop's edge while breathing out grey smoke from his lips as his eyes squinted forward at the clear blue sky.

"What should I do? Jimin is in danger...he's being u-used!" Yoongi frenziedly thought as he madly messes up his hair up while looking down with alarmed eyes at the cement floor.