52 / Your

Yoongi's POV

*The Same Night*

Coming out fresh from the shower, the mint haired male wore only his pyjamas shorts and calmly lies inside his soft black duvet that smell of pines then shuffled twice to find a comfortable position before slowly closes his eyes for hours long of sleep ahead.

But it is not that easy when he is nowhere near tired and yes, he did lie to his dear Jimin about that but does it matters? Not really after what he witnessed his very own pair of eyes yesterday.

Eventually, Yoongi sighed and blinked his eyes open again but ended up hating himself more for wanting to just run downstairs, open the latter's door and cuddle the boy until they both drifts off to dreamland together.

He hates himself for missing Jimin this bad even though ignoring the latter was probably the hardest thing to do yet he still has made it this far already and you might think that he is being petty but trust me, Jimin deserved it for his unacceptable manner during lunchtime.

But some things in this world never change and one great example of that is 'once a simp, always a simp'.

"Fuck it." Yoongi groaned at how his heart disciplined his head as he felt irritated enough to just bolt out from his king-sized bed and sprint downstairs faster than lightning simply because of the sweet temptation of being inside Jimin's radius.

Taking a deep breath in while hoping that it is plenty to calm down his worked up adrenaline, Yoongi finally twists the metal knob to East just to hear soft snores coming from no one other than the person he has grown to become 'soft' for.

So feeling a little ashamed of himself as he obviously could not help the desperate urge to see his pretty boyfriend since he did not get to properly look at the younger all day (not saying who's fault is that), the senior kept his head low and sneaks closer towards the bed.

"I'm only gonna lie down next to Jimin that's all." Yoongi consoled his weak heart but once his gaze landed on the sleeping male who was not tugged under the blanket, all his movements stop because of something in particular which was just fixed there on the latter's head.

Squinting his eyes because this might actually be one of the unbelievably interesting dreams he had before, Yoongi's dark pupils soon largen in realisation when he sees an ongoing pattern which his mind has crazily assumed to be laces.

The room was factly dim except the shining full moon outside the window's granted view but what made him became sure is something as almost impossible as a cat tail lying asleep on the duvet next to its owner.

The mere thought of it already making Yoongi swallowed his entire guts that felt excited about reasons he would never be able to explain out of shame of his own dignity and his hands becoming frantically quick to search for a switch near the lamps table.

Blood immediately rushing south but also north up to his flaming cheeks once the golden light bouncing off the fast asleep Jimin who can be seen wearing a prettily assembled black lace lingerie with a medium-sized bow attached on his exposed chest as the fascinating garment works like-

- a mini crop top and covered the upper part of his rib cages with lace but then turns into 1 centimetre plain black straps that make a simple diamond pattern connecting to the lace choker that has a mini gold bell on the front and a pair of cute cat ears which goes naturally with his bright orange hair.