5 / You're

Yoongi's POV

Today was just like every other day, the same routine that Yoongi would never get tired of doing; sneaking his sweet love poem inside Jimin's locker, taking photographs of the breathtaking male from afar without the permission to do so-

-, watches him giggling and laughing during lunch, 'walk' the latter home and lastly, pick out a stem of his favourite flower ( bright yellow and white Daffodil ) before wrapping it up with a single silk ribbon that is the freshman's favourite colour (blue).

That is Yoongi's life.

But as creepy as that sounds, the black-haired male loved it, he loved the 'job' he is doing every single day and today is just one of the regular.

The senior is currently hiding behind a pillar with a racing heart, peaking continuously as he observes Jimin who is closing the ocean blue metal locker with gentleness while smiling from ear to ear.

"Something's wrong." Yoongi quietly thought to himself as he watches intensely at how Jimin seems to be waiting for something or maybe someone. "Why isn't he going home?"

"You did come." The peachy head suddenly whispered loud enough for the extra person to hear and Yoongi who is classified as that 'extra' curiously poked his head out once again to only see the skirted male with a soft caramel like voice standing really close to...

"Sehun?!" Yoongi's body grow stiffed almost too soon after seeing that familiar nasty smirk plastered on the taller male's idiotic face.

"Yes I did." Sehun licked his dry lips as he tackily take another step closer whilst Yoongi can only watch in anticipation because of how Jimin did not move an inch or even flinched. "And I want my treat."

"Hm?" Finally, the shorter male met the man's lustful orbs.

"Babyboy...will you be good?" The buffer senior spoke huskily as his figure towers over Jimin. "So good for me?"

"What..." Yoongi mumbled, feeling his heartbeat dying at each silent seconds but soon enough, his eyes started kicking off like in the cafeteria a few days ago but this time with much more twitches as his throat become dry all of a sudden.

His palms were also getting sweaty because of the thickening tension between his lovely crush and unfortunately his bully whose greedy hands are now placed inappropriately on Jimin's pretty pair of hips.

"You like that slut?" Sehun laughed irrationally as he loosely messages around Jimin's waist with that big smirk never leaving his face.

"BASTARD! How dare he touch Jiminie?!" Yoongi's anger rises up as he fumingly yelled inside his own head, feeling on edge of stepping in and save his crush from Sehun's filthy hands and the ongoing harassment.

Feeling fierce and brave, Yoongi desires to rescue his love like a hero and there's no hesitation in his actions as he was more than ready to march forward and push the scumbag off of his Jimin.

"Little slut, Am I correct?" The older man squeezed tighter onto Jimin's hips, making the younger let out a soft whimper before snapping his eyes up to look back at the male with a different gaze this time

And for sure, neither of them were vulnerable or innocent.

"Answer me!"

"Argh I can't take this anymore!" Yoongi who is still hiding behind a pillar whispered underneath his raking breath with pure anger since he was more than ready to barge in. "Now-"