45 / Come

Yoongi's POV

*The Next Day*

His droopy eyes being on the edge of shutting down anytime soon but the bitter taste of his black coffee help snapping him out of his drowsy mind and pulls some sense into his unaware body, Yoongi was forced to stay wide awake.

Every drop of the bitter yet creamily brewed coffee linger at the tip of his tongue that won't stop clicking as his dark eyes which has two dark nasty circles beneath it pierces at a monitor screen that seemed to be the only source of light in the narrowed CCTV room.

"He won't go. I won't let him leave." Those were the words Yoongi kept on muttering on repeat ever since he has woken up to Jimin's heartbreaking sobs that had him not sleeping a wink after being heard.

Even though hours have passed since the incident, the senior could still faintly hear the latter's desolate cries and how the male desperately longs to be united again with the rest of 'The Angels' as if he didn't want to stay here or is the last part just Yoongi's fear?

"H-he will leave me if I allow him to m-make one call r-right?" Yoongi bites his lower lips until he could feel the metallic taste of blood and cunned more while staring at Jimin's sleeping figure through the hidden camera.

"But my love is upset...Jimin will be happy if he gets to at least talk to his friends once in a while." This other thought never fails to make guilt seeks into his hammering heart that is torn between two choices.

A. Letting Jimin calls his friends and has what's called 'privacy'.

B. Leave Jimin feeling down and depressed.

C. Yoongi can go & fuck off-

But again, he couldn't help feeling scared and panicked over all the possibilities of not having the younger by his side anymore; no cute little thing he could cuddle with at night or teases until the poor boy blushes scarlet.

"But it has only been a week and more since he stayed here...safe with me." The senior heavily sighed. He hates how the other side of him was being greedy or even paranoid that Jimin would eventually leave the box squared room he is still sleeping soundly in.

However, Yoongi could not afford to be woken up to the younger's desperate cries and endless beg twice. Once already have this much effect on him then how much worse can twice be?

Despite how ridiculously selfish he has been last night and all this morning, the decision was tough but easy to settle on because after all, what matters the most at the end of the day is Jimin's happiness.

"No tears should appear on that pretty face."

Jimin's POV

"What's this for?" The orange-haired male frowned incredulously as his perplexed eyes linger on the rectangular electronic on a silver tray in front of him.

Before Yoonji could open her mouth to explain, the speaker was switched on and a familiar raspy voice that sounded shaken for the first time to him entered the room. "Call your friends, you miss them r-right?"

"I can?" Jimin murmured in disbelief, feeling happy tears already brimming inside his eyes as his heart accelerated faster at the thought of finally getting to speak to those idiots he loves so much. "You aren't lying are you hyung?"

"Say what you need to say." Yoongi cleared his throat, wanting to hide the obvious fear in his tough words before whispering quietly underneath his heavy breath. "B-before I c-change my mind..."

Smiling widely like a kid, Jimin squealed on the bed as he grabbed the Samsung phone and goes to the keypad where he could start punching in Taehyung's number since Jin is probably smooching with his daddy like normal and trust me, he would give him hell for interrupting.