36 / Drown

"Hello sexy, need some company?"

Hearing a voice from above, Jimin wonders if it was someone sent by God to cure his loneliness but just like every other same event, he knew exactly what the guy wanted after having such praising courage to approach him.

So with unbothered eyes, the orange-haired freshman tipsily glanced up to see the face of the man who will be hopefully knocking him up tonight.

But that was the worst decision because without a second to waste, his plump lips that linger with the taste of red wine agape from shock after recognising that it was the dude with a hot body from earlier on the dance floor.

"Why?" Jimin dumbly asked while trying to make himself look more enticing as he sits up straight and batted his long m lashes at the stranger who has already taken a seat next to him with a kind smile that was he knew was fake and so fake that even a blind person could see its ugliness.

"Just saw that you're alone so I was wondering if we could grab a drink or two-"

"Cut the bullshit." Jimin let out a breathy yet unstable giggle before looking at the taken aback male with eyes that no one knows what they really meant until they have fully get lost in those dark, starless yet glassful orbs.

"I wanna fuck you." The guy finally says with a desperate tone to his voice that yearns for some stress relief which he could use right now.

And if you may have already guessed, that was exactly what the younger male wanted- no...he must hear right now, to be wanted even if it's purely out of lust and nothing else that is as sacred as the 'L' word.

Without giving the stranger an immediate answer, Jimin grinningly hopped off the stool as if it was the end of his work break and seductively walk ahead while the stranger intensely watches from behind at the prettily dress male who tipsily made his way towards an open crowd.

Making sure to drop his hip at the right moment and purposely sway it side by sides with every step of the way to heaven, Jimin enjoyed the feeling of having a pair of eyes on him although he wishes there would be a hint of affection in them like the one he could sense from Suga even though he was helplessly blindfolded.

However before he could fully emerge with the busy crowd, he neatly lines up his sparkly heels and turned on his shoulders to wink at a certain man who was now getting up like a collared dog being called by its owner.

...

Body slamming against the cold tiles of the public restroom, Jimin feels an unfamiliar pair of lips making contact with his naked neck as he threw his head back and let his flaming orange hair rest on the cold walls which send shivers vibrating through his spines as the wetness of it seeps through his silk sparkly red shirt.

Desperately, Jimin runs his fingers through the stranger's natural hazelnut hair and leaned closer to his heated bare chest that wasn't covered by any fabric because of the unplanned event that occurred during their way here.

"Fuck me please." Jimin let out a light moan as he nuzzled his head into the stranger's nape before taking a deep breath in of the strong manly cologne which his one-night stand has put on for tonight.

The relief of being loved in the worst way possible made the freshman weakly shudders his wanted body against the person's strong chest with eyes that were barely fluttering open because of the alcohol in his system that managed to wear him out even more.

"Mhm hm." The stranger hummed understandably while still kissing Jimin's neck as he brought his filthy hands up to grab firmly onto Jimin's petit waist underneath his red thin fabric without any warning.