6 / Mine

Yoongi's POV

××××

  Dear (my) Beautiful Daffodil...

"How was yesterday?" I hope you had a great time my love and I'm sure you did. You never fail to surprise me...never.

After what I saw, I don't remember crying that much in 21 years of my life. This letter may sound stupid and fucking retarded but I just wanted to wish you happiness for the future.

I will never stop loving you...never.
Happy one day anniversary Park Jimin.

From your Senpai

××××

Sobbing nonstop, the black-haired male sealed the letters with all the love he can give, barely seeing the surrounding because of how his lens was washed with salty tears and smashed to be exact.

Forcefully, Yoongi cracked out a small smile before leaning forward to place a quick yet gentle kiss on the white envelope. "See you tomorrow my l-love."

With that, the sobbing senior gently placed the envelope down beside his lamp desk and cosy himself inside the warm black duvet of his king-size bed with his mind only occupied by the younger male's face and that cute little silly smile of his.

*The Next Day*

"Deary me! Did you all heard the news?" J-hope gossiped loudly among his friendship group that was huddled up near his and Yoongi's locker as usual.

"What news?" Namjoon glances up from his chemistry book in curiosity.

"That Jimin dude already found himself a boyfriend!"

"Is that it?" Jungkook snorted, not surprised at all.

"What do you mean by is that it? He's getting dicked up by Se fucking hun." The dark orange-haired male fussed up and starts sniggering again.

"Wait Sehun? That guy who tripped me up at lunch?" Namjoon gasped, eyes widened as he places a hand over his mouth in disbelief while Hoseok continues to nod his head up and down without slowing, imitating one of those cartoon characters.

"What...Jimin hyung usually doesn't go for guys like that since senior Jin will always scold him." Jungkook gossiped too, saying what he knows.

"Who knows? Maybe a chilly wants to spice thing up and not listen to his hyung." J-hope says.

"I guess so." Jungkook slowly mumbled. He has seen Jimin going out with thousands of guys but none are like Sehun or they are just not as 'bad' as the bully he came to know from the orange-haired hyung's big mouth.

"I mean, he's a slut so it shouldn't be surprising." Namjoon nonchalantly shrugged but immediately flinched when he hears the clanking sound of metal that was caused by slamming the locker shut too hard.

"Watch your words." Yoongi rasps in a deep voice as he stares at the taller male with sharp demanding eyes.

"Oh my god, what happened to your ghost face Yoongi hyung?!" J-hope pointed out in shock before rushing over towards his dark-haired friend.