29 / Of

Yoongi's POV

"Fuck! I hate coming back after winter holidays." The minty haired student groaned at the harsh temperature outside of the warm building before walk further into the University's hallways while carrying a cased mini laptop in his right hand.

Once Yoongi got closer to where his locker was located, he shoved all his working equipment inside just to notice how rusty and dusty it was. Clearly, it hasn't been in the best of care during the time he was off.

"Meh." Yoongi leisurely shrugged, not making a deal out of it unlike some other students who came back to school on the very first day just to only started complaining as if they have nothing better to do.

Suddenly as the careless senior was about to slam his locker shut, his feline cat eyes caught a small glimpse of the newly dyed orange hair which Yoongi instantly recognised who the owner of those fluffy, cotton candy, soft hair is.

"Stunning..." The newly dyed mint hair male muttered underneath his shallow breath while staring openly at the 'Angel' with glimmering eyes and agape mouth.

The younger was wearing denim blue shorts, a bright red crop top with a fat cherry slogan on it, flower necklaces and a matching denim jacket to go with his red converse shoes. Fuck he looks the same.

Jimin looked plain gorgeous or even more than the first time the senior's eyes were drawn to him but the only difference here is that Yoongi wasn't smiling so lovesickly into space and his heart did not skip a single beat.

"So what? He doesn't bother me." Yoongi simply mumbled underneath his breath and easily shifted his dilated pupils to stay far away from the smiling orange-haired freshman before turning around to go to class as he has got zero reasons to lounge around but it wasn't so soon until he was stopped by no one other than Jung Hoseok.

"Our made over session went awesome!" J-hope screeched happily as he couldn't help but locked his bright eyes on his friend's brand new hair since Yoongi has thankfully lost the game of Cham Cham Cham.

"Already regretting this." Yoongi grumbled at his victorious best friend and defeatedly plopped his eyes down to catch another glimpse of what he was stupidly wearing.

On the first day of school after the winter break, Yoongi ( was forced to) wore a pair of skinny black ripped jeans with a biker leather jacket, a low cut white v neck shirt that enables a hint of his milky chest to be shown and a pair of converse that totally goes with the 'cooler than you' look.

For the face or the upper part which you may call instead, well...Hoseok has managed to trim off his long bangs, give him the perfect undercut and bleach his dark hair for several hours before getting it to the lightest shade of mint green he could accomplish.

Not to mention the broken pair of glasses that Yoongi never had the chance to fix or buy a new one so instead, Hoseok, being the kind friend he is, bought 500 packs of eye contact lenses for his blind as a bat bestie...definitely will last a lifetime.

"Y-you look like...." Hoseok squinted his eyes as he was trying to remember something important in the tiniest corner of his brain.

"No, don't you fucking dare finish that." Yoongi's eyes gone wide out of panic and his body moved on its own to swiftly dash behind his talking friend just to tape Hoseok's mouth shut with his large freezing cold hand.