33 / Tempting

Jimin's POV

Jimin lies dead on the bed.

Well, not so dead now since all he could think of at the moment was the turnout of last night's event and for the 5th time today, his heartbeat increases as blood rush back up to his cheeks when the flashbacks began.

The freshman was fantasising about how he came thrice in a night; once by Suga's hot blow job that left him wanting for more, second by how he gets fucked so good by a vibrating dildo even if he would often imagine it to be the stranger's large cock instead.

Last but not least, it was how he immediately came once he has taken off the cockring after one hour of obeying the stranger's strict words just to find out that the male has already left to Jimin's disappointment as he was pleading nonstop like a little bitch.

But what was more nerve-wracking is the fact that the live was not recorded, meaning he just privately had sex with someone he barely even know although he did not regret any second of it because even after being left in such a vulnerable state, Jimin still couldn't help but shamelessly pictured himself getting touched all over by Suga again.

Also, the freshman cannot go back to replay the non existed live which had him ranting to no one but his body pillow as all he wanted to do was see that cocky face of the man who fucks him until he has a good taste of cumming like never before and for an obvious fact, he is sure that the stranger was the truest definition of dominant.

Suga was definitely a pro at using his tongue and fingers as Jimin cannot believe that there will be anyone else who can stretch him open with those long bonish fingers so well and certainly someone who can make him become such a needy mess by that tongue technology alone.

To Jimin's liking, the person by the username 'Suga93' managed to make him feels so little, so submissive and so annoyingly obedient just because of one single order which was underlined with his raspily low voice that the orange head is even positive that he could easily be struck another orgasm by.

My, my! That's so God damn sexy but not only that the stranger has made him feels all sorts of pleasure that you could have imagined, he also made Jimin experience what being appreciated is like.

The orange-haired freshman cannot lie about how he giddily loved every sweet praise, every soft touch and careful nibbles that Suga would offer him before he transforms into one possessive daddy but of course, Jimin is not complaining.

He enjoyed all the consent Suga gave him last night and to be honest, it made him feels powerful for the first time when facing a predator which was surprising since the moment Jimin first heard the order of being blindfolded, he was already preparing to be treated like a thrown away waste that will finally be fed to hungry street dogs.

However, we all know that is not what happened because the gentleman that goes by 'Suga93' did not take whatever he dies for until he has fully made sure that the blindfolded male underneath does not feels the slightest bit of vulnerability.

"Gosh, if only I know his name." With a dreamy smile, Jimin gushed but as he was about to get up from the queen-sized bed, his mind forcefully replayed a specific scene of yesterday's night as if there was more to explore into.

So Jimin does, he remembered staring into complete darkness and how his pouty coral lips surged forward for what that seemed like a kiss but once the stranger's breath could be felt brushing against his more than ready lips, it was cut short when a familiar pair of rough hand replaced the 1-inch gap to his disappointment.

Feeling his breathing hitches at the vivid flashbacks of last night, Jimin feels his hands getting shaky as his fingers twitched and clutched tight onto the bed's creamy mattress whilst his head dizzily ached at a blurry scene he is dying to recollect.