🍇 26

"Why are you here?" I ask trying to stand my ground making sure to keep the distance or I'll falter

"Why are you here?" I ask trying to stand my ground making sure to keep the distance or I'll falter. Not to mention I was just in his arms last night. I was already standing out of the bed attempting to shove him off but the latter just stood there as if he's been in the house several times. He leans on the corner of the door with his hands crossed on his chest.

Justin push me to the bathroom where I let him be despite the trumpet beating sound in my chest. "Come on mom. Don't be stingy in the morning. Go get some shower while dad and I cook you breakfast." I turned around 360 degrees with a shock written all over my face. This can't be. I heard him wrong, right? I am still dreaming, right? What the fuck is he talking about?!

My eyes were shut wide open with a questioning state looking at Justin." W-what did you say?"

He chuckled, " Why mom? Is there a problem?"

Damn this child. My heart is in somersaults as I bite my lips. The fact that I'm on the verge of passing out I swear I wanted to be swallowed alive. I looked at Jungkook who was giving me a blank stare as if he wasn't even surprised he has a son. Did something happen all this time? How can they act as if they've known each other forever? All I know is that Jisoo's been taking Justin out and about most of these days especially when I'm away because I've been super busy lately but I didn't know this has been happening and the fact that no one told me.

I pinch my hand in hopes that I'd finally be woken up but despite closing and opening my eyes several times, all I can see is them standing in front of me waiting until I finally admit that everything isn't just a mere dream.

It is real.

The fuck!

I was so tense that my body was trembling in fear of what will happen to us when I heard Justin chuckle. "Nah, I'm just joking mom. But Dada Kookie told me I can call him my dad since I have no dad anyway." that sudden jolt of pain flashed through my heart. How can I ever tell Justin that the man he's calling daddy was infact his real dad?

Oh, God.

"Come on mom. Just go get ready and I and dad will cook you breakfast. His pancakes are the best!" shit, Justin looks so happy. I nodded though I have so many questions I wanted to ask and soon went inside the bathroom.

After a quick and soothing shower, I head out outside just to be greeted with laughter coming from the two most precious human beings ever to exist. I couldn't move my feet from where I am as I watch them look so happy together. And truth be told, it warms my heart seeing the two most important man in my life enjoying their company. Jungkook was looking at Justin's photo album while the latter eats heartily with his father's best homemade pancakes.

Damn, why are my tears falling?

I wanted to tell him, "Happiness looks good on you Kookie." but then, it was only left as a whisper.