🍇 28

"How could you leave me with my fucking child?!" I could see him crying but he brushes it off aggressively

"How could you leave me with my fucking child?!" I could see him crying but he brushes it off aggressively. I can see pain right through his eyes and as much as I wanted to hide everything, there was no point. He needs to know.

"I... I had n-no choice." I was stuttering from sobbing, I slumped on the floor crying my heart out though I tried my hardest not to make a noise. I don't want to let Justin see me crying in front of his dad. I don't want him to think that we are fighting. He doesn't deserve it. My child only deserves happiness in this world. No more heartaches for him, please.

I may be imperfect but I always try my best to give whatever he wants though I know the greatest thing I couldn't give was a father. And now that Jungkook is here, he needs to know.

He laughs sarcastically, "No choice? Are you fucking kidding me right? You embarrassed me in front of many people. I trusted you, Rosie! I was so naive before yet you still played with me. I gave you a place to live while you hide from your parents, does things to you I never imagined I'd do. You were my friend before this all happened. But why? After that night you just run away like it's nothing. You know how fucking worried I am when you were gone but when I saw you in school you just shove me off like a fucking dirt! And now you tell me you don't have a fucking choice? " I covered my face from crying hard. Yes, I was to blame for everything. Yes, I'm an idiot for doing all those things to him. I deserved all the pain I have gone through. I deserved hell. " You could have told me nicely that you don't want me because I would understand. I would never force you if you don't want me even if it fucking hurts." He punches his chest as it felt so painful. He was crying hard as well. The memories of the past still haunt him. Especially of what her parents did.
" I would have still understood because that's how much I love you! "

Damn, if a person could die by just crying, I might be dead by now. It's so painful. So freaking painful. The tears are overflowing down my eyes. It would have been simple if I tell him that I love him too and I'm sorry but that wasn't enough. I have left a deep scar on his life. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I..." I was gripping the hem of my shirt hard as if it could give me strength. "I had to do it because my father threatened me if I won't leave you. Jungkook, I was supposed to be married that month. I had no choice. I can't ruin your life. I don't want you to suffer." he pushes my shoulders and I know those explanations weren't enough.

" Married? Then you would have fucking told me! Why would you lie??! And the fact that you left me with my child Rosie! You fucking deprive me of the love that I could have given to my son!" he snaps. So mad he was bursting out. "Do you think despite leaving they won't hurt me, Huh? You left but that didn't stop them from ruining my life!"

I was hysterical. I know I did so much and I'm shaking from crying. "I... I didn't know. I'm sorry. But like I said Jungkook, I don't have a choice. If only I do, I would have let you know. But even so, they will not only ruin you but me too. And I don't want to lose my son because of it. I... I had to betray you because I thought that would help you get away from my problems. That I could atleast protect you. They want me to marry someone I didn't love Jungkook but I was too weak to stop them. But I never thought I'd be pregnant. I have no other way Jungkook. I can't tell you for I know it would be the end of us. My parents are cruel. They will do everything if they know I'm pregnant with your son. I know them because I know they have never loved me ever since before. And if they'll force me to remove it, I might go insane Jungkook. I couldn't phantom living my life killing an innocent child. Our child. They already did this to my older sister. And I'm not going to let that happen again".

Yes, I have an older sister. Her name's Alice. She committed suicide at the age of 17 when my parents force her to kill the child in her womb. That's the reason I never wanted to go home. Remember when I always cry beside Jungkook 7 years ago when he was asleep? That's when my dad was angrily telling me over the phone to forget my sister. Because I wanted to go to her resting place but my father wouldn't let me. That, what if people will see me? What if people will find out they had a daughter who foolishly committed suicide over a useless unborn child. She was 7 years older than me, Alice was the best sister anyone could have. The only fault she did was fall in love with a poor man. They kept her death in silence for my dad thinks what she did is a disgrace in our family. I hated my dad so much. I hated mom too for not voicing out at all. Power and money took their hearts and soul away. They were like monsters to me. I don't want what happened to my sister to repeat itself. And if that happens, I might just kill myself too.

We were both silent, pouring all the pain that had left us all this time. After hearing all the details of what I have gone through all this time, not leaving one bit of information about me because damn, I'm tired of hiding. Tired of everything.

They said I was a princess, I had everything, I can easily get what I wanted, but you'll never know what someone's life is,

Unless you're in their shoes.
Unless you were them.

He was looking on the floor- silent, and I know both of us had been going through a lot and if fate says, love wasn't enough, then so be it.

He can let me go, but I hope he'll still give the love Justin deserves. After all, it wasn't the child's fault.

It was mine...

The new year is coming so let's cry some more...
Hahaha