🍇 1 3

Everything was a mess

Everything was a mess. I went home almost on the verge of breaking while I try my best not to because I don't want my son to see how messed up I am.

I don't want to worry Justin. He's 6 but he's smart enough to see if I am sad or in trouble.

"Baby, why are you still up?" I ask as soon as I arrived home with him sitting in our little living room. The babysitter just went home.

"I miss you, mommy," he said with a visible pout on his lips. God. He's such a split figure from his dad. I chuckled and kiss his temples pulling him in my arms and carrying him to his room. "Mom, can you sing me a lullaby?" he asks after tucking him in bed. I nodded. I felt so sad thinking that Justin is getting older by the day with only me by his side so I always make sure he is filled with my love.

"Sure, honey. Did you behave today?"

"I did mom. The babysitter is so nice. She taught me how to paint. I think I want to be a painter someday mommy." he looks so cute and bright. He was so cheerful as he animatedly shares what they did throughout the day.

Atleast, even though I'm sad and scared of what may happen in the future, Justin is with me. He is all that matters.

" Goodnight, my love. " I stood up and walk to my room after securing that Justin is fully asleep. Showered, changed clothes, and pulled me to sleep. This is the time when everything comes back to my senses. Where I can freely let myself drown with sorrow and guilt from the past.

Damn! I pulled my legs up and hug my knees as I silently cry from the pain that life has brought me. What am I gonna do this time?

Chaeyoung, what are you going to do?

I sob silently smacking my chest from the pricking pain.

I hate myself for losing you Jungkook. Hate me for letting you down when I know I was the only person you let inside your life.

I saw the hatred in your eyes earlier. The way you wanted to lash out at everything. I wanted to pull you, hold you, kiss you but how?

When I was on my way home, I finally checked BTS and I wanted to smack my head for not even finding out each member. How ironic that out of all the people in the world, I'm going to work for you. How can I face you?

Was there even a face to show after all this time?

You have changed so much and honestly, I'm glad. Glad that despite what I did you were able to lift yourself from the pits I made.

You have achieved so much. How I wish I can tell you how much I'm proud of you.

But it seems like that won't happen. Especially that you plan to ruin my life.

___

"The fuck did you allow this to happen Hyung?! What the fuck is this?! There's no way I'll allow that bitch to go near me! I don't want to associate myself with her. Not in this fucking life!" for the first time in history, the golden maknae of BTS was inside the office of the CEO together with all 6 members shouting his heart out in anger and deep resentment. They could see how mad Jungkook was and trust me, they would rather stay silent than do something that would make him angrier because just mess with anyone- Never with Jungkook.