🍇 33

This is for my two friends @fierceandunwavering
♥️ Hope u like it.

This is for my two friends @fierceandunwavering♥️ Hope u like it

I came home late from the office and I look so darn haggard. I had to finish up all the boy's documents for their upcoming world tour so I was left behind in the office with my new secretary since Bang PD gave us secretaries because BTS is getting way too big that there are so many things to do.

To be honest, my mind wasn't on my job. I was so stressed out, all I think about was home. I wanted to pull the clock fast so I could get home to see my boys.

I couldn't even call Jungkook since I was so crammed up with so many things to do so I had no idea what's been happening in our house.

As I walk into the room, a smile crept onto my face looking at the father and son sleeping. Relief floods through my system seeing them together. Jungkook still has a book in his hand while Justin clings to his dada's chest.

Such a wonderful scene to see. Tears just instantly fall down my face.

God, I'm so thankful.

Yesterday was very stressful for us. I didn't even want to go to work earlier this morning because Justin wouldn't want to talk to us. I was so bothered all day sighing heavily while I finish all the things I needed to do. Thank God Jungkook stayed home all day. He was determined to talk to Justin inspite of the young lad's stubbornness. He was angry more like disappointed.

Flashback

"Mom, dad... Why do you look so weird?" me and Jungkook looked at each other, and the tension is rising. Our son seems to notice how tense we are as we hold each other's hands.

Jungkook wasn't scared, he was confident Justin would understand. But he isn't sure what to expect because Justin is maybe 6 but that doesn't mean he wouldn't get mad upon finding out Jungkook was his real father. For sure he'd ask why he wasn't there all this time. And that's what Jungkook worries about the most.

It could have been easier to say all these complicated things but it's hard when you are already at that point where you have to let him know why you aren't there when he needed him the most. Those times when he gets bullied by his classmates for not having a father who should have been there to protect him.

But that's not all, I am scared too. Scared that it was I who took him away from his father's care. I know what I did had a purpose because all I wanted to do was protect him but I lied when I told him he doesn't have a father. That I never explained to him everything.

I took his hand and grace my thumb into it. "Baby, me and dada want to tell you something."

My heart is pounding so hard. I bite my lips and looked at him who is confused as hell about what is happening.

Jungkook taps his back and brushes his fingers on Justin's hair who's on his face. "Jeonsan, dada, and mommy want to tell you something and we hope you'll understand us."

The boy doesn't know what it is but he just nodded half-heartedly cause he wasn't focusing thinking it was just nothing. He wasn't even aware that it was something that serious. "Okay dada, mom. What is it?"

Jungkook cleared his throat and glanced at me before he said, "I'm your real father-son."

Justin snapped his head to his dad's with a questioning look. "Are you kidding dad or what? Are you for real?"

Jungkook nodded, "I'm sorry if dada wasn't there with you all this time

Jungkook nodded, "I'm sorry if dada wasn't there with you all this time." Jungkook pulls Justin in a warm embrace.

Justin cried, didn't expect he'd bawl so hard. He was always composed like a big boy but at this moment he was crying like the little child that he is. "Why did you leave us? Why did you never find us? Don't you love me?" he was staring at his dad, looking at him disappointedly. I tried to wipe his tears away but he brush them off.

Jungkook shakes his head. "I never meant to leave you Jeonsan. I didn't know your mom was pregnant at that time. If I knew it I would have tried to find her." Jungkook was trying his hardest not to cry. Seeing that Jeonsan was crying heavily makes his heart shatter into pieces. I tried to hold his hand but Jeonsan push it away.

" Baby, listen to me. It's not dada's fault. It was mine. Please understand. I had to take you away because I had to protect you." I'm crying so hard already. I felt so disappointed with myself. I was so selfish I didn't think of what would Jeonsan feel. I just wanted to hide everything from him so he won't get sad because of what had happened to me. I wasn't thinking that it wouldn't make him less lonely if I hide it from him. Infact, it's more painful because he always thought his dad never cares for him. That his dad never loves him.

But he pushes us away. "No, you don't want to protect me, mom. Because if you do, you should have told him or just even told me about him. You never showed me his pictures. I wanted to ask several times but you always change the topic. So I got tired of asking!" the boy was already angry.

" Bub, please. Listen to mommy. It's hard for us too. We-" he push Jungkook away when the latter tried to hug him.

"I'm happy you're her dad. But that doesn't take the fact that I'm not disappointed with the both of you." he runs away to his room and locked it.

We tried to call him several times, knock on it but he keeps on shouting.

"Go away!"

End of flashback

I sat next to them looking at my two boys when Jungkook opened his eyes. He felt my presence which woke him up from his short slumber.

I gave him a smile as tears fall, "How is he?" I whispered.

He returned my smile and intertwined our fingers. "He's fine. I already told him, everything love. Don't worry, he now understands." I nodded and for the first time that day, I was able to breathe properly.

I leaned down to kiss Justin's forehead making the latter flinch a little as he opens his eyes, "Mommy." he mumbled in his sleep.

"I love you, baby," I whispered.

He nodded though still half unconscious. "I love you too mommy."

"