🍇 7

"Rosie! Please talk to me!" he said running as she goes away

Again, people around looks at them as if they're watching a drama in the television yet it's in real life.

"Come on babe. Why aren't you talking to me?"
He begs tugging her arms not wanting to let go, same drama, same issues.

Her brows furrowed as she stop her tracks and move to face him. "It's sunbae. I'm still older than you. And move your hands off." she roughly said. The whispers of the passerby can be heard in the cafeteria.

I just look at them from afar as I eat my lunch. She haven't eaten yet but as soon as she saw him she walked outside but before she did Haruto stopped her. Poor boy, I guess todays the day she finally gotten tired of him.

Haruto was timid yet at this point he tried to roughly grabbed her hands which shocked most of us.

"Oh no! Wrong move." a girl whispered in front of me as they watch the drama unfolds.

I bite my lips anticipating what's next. It honestly is not my cup of tea watching this kinds of things yet after getting involved with Rosie, everything about her seems interesting. Not that i wanted of but i couldn't help it.

Rosie push his shoulders making him buck a little. "Fuck off dude! The moment you touch me, it's over." she said looking at him like a piece of shit she's going to trash. I honestly felt bad with that poor boy yet i after slowly getting to know Rosie, i wanted to know what's inside her mind as of the moment. And what's her side of the story.

Every week she's been with different guys and I really don't know what she's up to and i hope she'll get her lesson in the future.

Well, that is, if she will.

Haruto looked down his feet feeling so awful as he just finally learned to love her yet she just shove him off like this. "Besides, there was never an US so don't let your hopes up and just stay the fuck out of my sight." she said and move off away from the eyes of everybody and away from the newly rejected boytoy.

+++++

It's been a 4 weeks now and we're on our day  before she's moving out of the house which probably be tomorrow, Saturday. There has been nothing special besides those late night secret cries she does at the bathroom and I may be silently pretending to sleep but I could feel her. I honestly got use to her sleeping with me in the same bed. I made sure to put extra space between us not for her sake but for mine. She's a dangerous human being and i don't wanna be entangled to her. What i dont get is, why is she crying though? What's her story?

I am curious but i pretend not to.

It's her story to tell, not mine.

I slump my backpack off the couch and went to the frigde to get me some water when i heard shouting on my room. I wasn't expecting Rosie home for i thought she'll be out with her new boyfriend Shownu. He's a hunk with so many girls swarming around him but he choose to be with the playgirl in school. He should have known he'll be dump as well but who cares, every guy in school just want to be near Rosie anyways. Today i think is suppose to be that day so i wonder why Rosie is home.

I tried to ignore her screams which i think she's talking to someone for her privacy but i heard her limply slump her body on the floor, a loud thud can be heard so i rush immediately inside. She was crying. Again.

Do you ever feel like your heart's going to crash just by looking at someone so vulnerable? That's how i felt right now.

I feel like the weight in her body was within me that i felt so broken. I didn't know what happened to me but i just realized I'm already clinging on her. Embracing her tight as if it's the only way to lessen her pain. She was still crying and crying as looking at the shredded phone she throw in the corner. I didn't ask her why or what happened but instead, i silently let her feel that she isn't alone. That i am here.

I could feel her pant as she press her head on my chest gripping her hands on me like I'm going away if she want grip tighter.

I tap her back soothing her to calm down and it took about 15minutes before she finally does.

She looks so small in my arms. I honestly felt impowered. Thinking that even though I'm weak, i could comfort someone in my own little ways. It's comforting. For the first time i felt like I'm needed.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here." i whispered brushing my palms on her tear stained cheeks. I admit, Rosie is very pretty. Too pretty in so many ways. She's the only person i know who doesn't bother to look good yet still ends up being the most beautiful in school.

She circled her hands on my waist leaving no space between us, still sniffling from the cries she made she looks at me with those painful eyes, "I'm not going home

She circled her hands on my waist leaving no space between us, still sniffling from the cries she made she looks at me with those painful eyes, "I'm not going home. C-can i.. Can i stay a little more?"  she whispered. I could feel her being hesitant yet she still manage to say her piece. I wonder why, but i have to atleast ask. I do think i have the right, right?

She'll be living in my place and though i don't think we're considered friends but we've come to be very comfortable with each other.

"Why?" the only words i manage to ask.

She looks down loss for words. I think the question is something hard to answer. I still wonder how could her parents allow her to leave their house and closing all her bank accounts.

She looked away biting her lips,"I can't go back there Kook. I just can't. I won't allow them to take over my life. Never again. If....... If you don't want to, then... It's okay. I'll just find a way." she whispered. I think this is the only time she'd been serious eversince I've known her. Oh, also when she cried in the library.

I wanted to know more but it seems like she isn't ready. I nodded grabbing her face with my palms, gently wiping her tears away. "It's alright. And if you're ready i know I'm not of any help but I'm willing to listen."