🍇 35

Please stream rosés' solo teaser!! ❤️💋

"Babe, come on. It's just going to be three months." I said patting his shoulders assuringly.

He pouted looking at me ever so sweetly begging me with his eyes to not let him leave but I have to. And he knows that. "I don't wanna go," he said, tightening his hold. His hands were snaked over my waist while he presses his face on my neck not wanting to let go. "I will miss you and Jeonsan."

"I know... I know... But it's your concert baby. I'll be there in 3 months anyway. We'll be calling and updating each other every day. If you want every hour then I'm good with it. Now stop sulking. The boys have been waiting downstairs." I said while caressing his hair. This cute bunny has been begging me not to let him leave since it's going to be the first time he'll be out of the country but unfortunately I and Justin can't come.

I'll be working on the company for the rest of the things they need while they're gone but I'll be coming over after 3 months and staying with them for the remaining 3 months of their world tour since I'm needed as their manager. It's going to be 6 months away from home all in all. Justin agreed to stay over with his aunt Lisa. Infact, he's been eager to stay there because of little Bali.

I could feel him grumpily shake his body, he's acting like a child who's younger than his son. I promise, it's so adorable I couldn't stay angry from too much clinginess. "But that's three months babe. Three freaking months! What am I gonna do without you there? I can't even live 2 days apart from you what more if it's three months?!" I couldn't help but chuckle, pushing him just so I could hold his shoulders and press a kiss on his cute bunny face.

"Baby, trust me. I know. And I also will miss you but it's work. And it's your obligation as an idol. Three months isn't long. You'd be too busy to even remember that we're away from you. After three months I'll be flying over so we could be together like nothing happened." he's still not convinced but he just nodded, surrendering since he knows I'm right. And he has no choice.

" Okay... But promise to update me every 10 minutes. "

" Whoa, that's too much Kookie. Make it 1 hour since we'll be both busy."

" Nah, 15."

"Babe?" he's so unbelievable. "You're going to be out of the country. Our time zones will be different. Make it 45."

"So? Even if I'm tired I'm never going to forget updating you." the child said. He is a child. 🤦🏼‍♀️

"Jungkook...."

He stomps his feet and pouted hard again. "30 and it's the final deal. That's all I could give," he said making me nod as if I have options anyway. A wide smile plastered his face as he carries me and spun around kissing me all over my face. We were both laughing when someone knocks on the door.