🍇 30

Shoutout to this baddie who has a hidden agenda to k-word Jeon Jungkook throughout the story, @mariacarreon1237 is Jake's property so fuck off bitches. 

"Well, I'm not surprised, to be honest

"Well, I'm not surprised, to be honest. I was not sure at first why Chaeyoung asked me to hide the fact that she has a child but then you were angry about her being in this company so I put two and two together. I didn't know about it much but I already had a hunch back then." Bangpdnim said.

Jungkook was holding my clammy hands while we confess to our CEO. We had to, our situation is complicated yet we had to be honest. He is not just an ordinary idol but the most famous Idol in South Korea together with his members. And I am their manager. What would the media and the people say if they found out about us having a child together?

It would be chaos.

Or it would be more than that. And again, one thing is for sure, I don't want to ruin his career because of this. "I'm not saying I'm happy about it, truth be told, I'm a bit worried but I'm glad that you two patch things up." he looks at Jungkook and taps his shoulders,

"I was your friend and mentor first before I was your boss Jungkook. I understand that you just wanted to make the most of the time you were deprived of taking care of your son and if you want them to stay in your house, who am I to ask you not to? After all, at the end of the day, your decisions will prevail and I know that whatever you put yourself too-you'll ll do it. What I only ask is, I hope you two will be extra careful not to be seen or photographed by anyone. Not until you're all ready to tell the world about this. So let's all keep it a secret. For now." we both nodded.

As much as I wanted us to freely live together, I don't think it's a good idea. Not when people will talk about it, not when his fans will get mad because let's face it - not all can understand. And especially not when my parents could ruin both of us. Nope, I won't let that happen.

"Whoa! Dad, this is so big!!" Justin cheered clapping his hands when we arrived at Jungkook's house which of course will be ours as well

Jungkook pulled Justin carrying him on top of his shoulders and intertwined our hands as we walk upstairs feeling so excited. "Wait until you see your room bud," he said and we both happily skimp to the second floor. "Alright, close your eyes baby," he said which the latter followed with the widest grin on his face anticipating what could be his daddy's surprise. I joined in as well.