🍇 4

Like nothing happened

I woke up a bit late since it's a Saturday

I woke up a bit late since it's a Saturday. The birds chirping outside and the blinding uncomfortable lights coming from the outsides sun made me cover my eyes as I hissed from it. I'm a morning person but since I slept late last night because I couldn't keep my eyes shut looking at the tear stained face laying beside me I felt like I haven't had enough sleep..

It's as if she just slept peacefully not giving mind what she's in while I on the otherhand layed silently until she calms down  and couldn't even sleep a bit because I was worried she'd cry again on her sleep which she does for like 4 times in the middle of the night.

Her problems might have been very crucial that even in her sleep she keeps crying frustrated like a lost kitten with no shelter to stay and no food to eat. They say, even the richest, most successful person had hidden problems that they just hide with a fake smile on their faces and this proves that yes, no one is exempted in this thing could life.

Life has it's shits that even though how freaking good you are nor how famous you are there's always be that one tad bit of downside in it. I don't even know what her problem is yet I can feel that she is struggling. She wouldn't say she wants to die if it isn't.  I stretched my arms and open my eyes finally welcoming the light when I saw that she's not in the bed anymore.

Afraid she might have done something stupid, I rush outside opening the doors as I fix my glasses on, not even minding my messy hair as I open each doors in my house with a quick pounding on my chest. But soon my nervousness died down when I slump on the chair as I look at the girl in the kitchen, hair tied fully in a messy bun with her pajamas still on (which are mine because remember she runaway and the only thing she brought are her 5 pairs of  uniforms and some underwear.)  I sigh heavily as I looked at her in complete relief.

She turned around with a big smile on her face and I swear I didn't know if she moved on with whatever issues that she had or she's faking this light aura. I heard her chuckle as she looks at me walking in front and brush off the sweat in my forehead. I wasn't even able to protest because she did it swiftly. "What's wrong?" she ask.

I cleared my throat couldn't hide the fact that she scared the hell out of me as I look anywhere but her. "Nothing."

"Okay." she said not bothering to ask too much because she doesn't want to know more or else we'll end up telling each others weaknesses which she isn't good at. She never shows her emotions to anyone. The only person she trust was her bestfriend Lalisa but she's faraway and she doesn't want her friend to worry about her. "I cooked some breakfast. Just ignore the burnt sides though. I assure you it taste fine." she said hopeful. I tried to bite my lips not to laugh but she sure insist it's just burnt on the side when it's literally not edible to begin with. I don't even think I can eat it. But I give her a thumbs on on the eggs, Luckily it's find but let's see the taste.