🍇 22

( Whatever, I don't care! I'm in the mood for smut so

( Whatever, I don't care! I'm in the mood for smut so.. lol )

This wasn't the first time, infact, he already did worst last time yet the feeling of his soft lips against mine tonight is different from what he did 6 months ago. Those aggressive, mean, and forceful kisses were changed into deep and powerful ones. The ones you think show more than just longing, more than just a mere request of touch but it is full of adoration or I don't know how you call it but it feels safe. It feels like just the same as it was 7 years ago.

Was this love?

I don't think so. Jungkook would never love me again. I know he did before but now, after all I did, he should be hurting me just as much as he did the last time but it seems like he gave up on that idea.

He was clinging to me as if he doesn't want to let me go. But he was trying to hide his weakness and I'm too damn to ask him if he still cares.

Cause honestly, even how much we try to avoid each other or how much he tries to tell himself he hates me, he always does the opposite at times like this.

His lips were crashing mine gently like he is trying to reminisce each corner. Memorizing each crook and cranny. It was long. For too long I forgot where we are but when the elevator stopped, he pause and pants, looking straight into my eyes as he catches his breathing. His hands are still all over me and I could even see smudges of my lipstick on his lips.

Though we haven't said a word, he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the lift swiping his card on a room I guess he had for the night, and just as he opens it, I haven't even said a word, he snakes his arms around my waist pushing me to the back of the door after kicking it close and held my face with his rough callus hands a potent proof of his hard work for years and slam his lips again on me.

He hungrily smash it and gave me a wet and sloppy kiss and this is why I don't trust myself, because as much as I'm too sure I don't want to get involved with him again, here I am responding to his kisses with the same urgency and yearn.

The stupid arms I wanted to put away stubbornly find their way on his nape pulling him closer to my reach. I had a few wines from our dinner celebration earlier but the overwhelming sensation I feel and the burn that our body itching out was to do with it. Because I know for sure that this was all because we probably missed each other so much that even though we wanted to get away from each other, here we are holding, feeling touching as if our life depended on it.

"God, I miss you. I can't take this anymore," he whispered in between kisses as he nibbles on my lips eyes still shut close feeling everything like it was all a dream.

Are we dreaming?

Am I dreaming?

Can you please don't wake me up?