🍇 5

Jungkooks POV

Jungkooks POV

"Hi noona!"

"Hi loverboy!"

As usual this hallway is indeed the place were you'll hear the newest and juiciest gossips as I pass by again my attention got caught with a sophomore greeting Rosie with a wide grin plastered on his face. His soft yet dark aura features gives off another badboy images which i think Rosie enjoys.

The boy stopped as Rosie pulls him on the wall as she wraps her one hand on his nape while the other trace his lips.

"Eh, can't she be more aggressive?" i whispered tucking my books in between my armpits while secretly eyeing the two.

The boy sure looks so fantasized as he looks at her with twinkling eyes. "N-noona.. Uhm... C-can i... Uhm.." he stuttered a bit flushed in the face as he blushed looking at the girl who's biting her lower lips seductively.

"Yes, baby?" she said teasing him more. She sure is a master in this game. She softly uses her fingers as she trace the hem of his shirt not even minding the eyes of the students around her. And for sure this is going to be another talk of the town.

Another boy for Rosie.

Another toy she can play with.

"Uhm, ah.. C-can i ask you for a date noona?" he asked hopeful the playgirl will give him a chance. Rosie is sure popular in making guys crazy yet inspite breaking them up on a bad state, others would still come at her with open arms as if they didn't know that a few weeks or so they'll be blacklist on her tons of men.

She chuckles as she gaze at him not leaving an eye while she brush her tongue on her lower lips like a temptress that she is. Leaning more forward before whispering to his ears. "Sure baby." he said as if we can't even hear it when she didn't even bother lowering her voice. Attempting to whisper was never her intention.

Being talked is like her hobby which i despise the most.

I could never allow myself be entangled to this girl yet she is living with me. I hope for the near future were i could get my freedom back. Being alone is what's best for me.

Being with this playgirl is dangerous.

The boy smiled widely like an idiot as Rosie gave her a peck on the cheeks before striving off.

The boy surely is handsome with pointed nose, tall stride, well built body inspite being younger. I'm even ashamed of how his body is well proportioned than i am when I am clearly older than him. My lanky ass can't relate.