🍇 18

I hate myself.

I just hate myself so much.

Flashback

Just as when the doorbell rang the door opened and a hand grabbed mine swiftly. I got no time to react for the next thing I know he push me into his room, in his bed, and hovered on top of me. Resting his head on the crook of my neck sniffing it as if it's the only air he breathes in.

"I miss you so damn much."

I was so darn confused. Is he sick? What's happening?
He seems stronger than I think he is.
Is he just playing around with me?

I push him away but I couldn't because he's much stronger than I am, so I hopelessly ask, "I thought you were sick?"

I heard him chuckle. That one chuckle I hated the most. "Me? Sick? Nah... I'm just messing around so you'll come." that made me angry. What is he up to?

I looked at him since he was looking at me with his annoying face, God why does he have to be like this? How could I create a monster like this? I hate it but I know I'm one to blame.
"I'm so tired of your games Jungkook. Just please get off me!" I didn't push him, nor shout at him. I just want to go home and deal with this as fast as I can because the moment I let this longer the harder it is for me.

"Let you go? Hahaha... You kidding me?" he glares at me, that's when I realize he seems drunk or maybe more. His eyes were bloodshot and he looks like a mess. "You think I would let you when you've messed my life again Rosie?" I could hear the hurt in his voice.

Fuck.

I couldn't say a word. What would I say at this moment? Was it time to tell him everything?

Of course not!
I've caused him too much pain already I don't think I have the guts to tell him more. I heard him laugh. The kind of laugh that he's so over with everything.

"You think I'm happy because you're here? Do you think I'd be the same just as I was before? You think I am fine Rosie?" the alcohol sipping on his veins makes him more vulnerable. Makes him angrier about what she did to him.

The scar that she had caused was too much to handle. He wanted to get even.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I know I've done you so bad but I-"

"Cut the crap, Rosie. What's done is done and I don't give a fuck about your bullshits. You're a bitch and a bitch deserves a great reward for that. And that's you making up for fucking my life up." he said and aggressively captured my lips. Kissing me painfully I wanted to push him off so bad.

I know Jungkook could do all sorts of bad things to me but I don't think he could push me this way. I was struggling, struggling so bad I wanted to let go. His kisses were harsh and painful. Full of anger and greed.