🍇 14

And this is where hell begins

"Chae! You need to go to SBS now!" 

"What?! But it's still 6 am Jisoo. I can't leave Justin. The babysitter usually is around 8 am." I just woke up from several calls received from her. 

"Oh, God! What am I gonna do? Jungkook wants you right now in the office. He's been moody ever since he arrived and he wouldn't do anything if you're not here." I bite my lips hard despite how painful it is as I close my eyes. He's been a pain for the past couple of weeks and trusts me, my patience is almost running out. 

There was a time he had to let me buy his favorite coffee in this specific cafe which is  40 freaking minutes away from the office just to go back to him drinking another cup of coffee from the coffee machine in the pantry.  

There was also a time he let me take tons of outfits in the photoshoot location but ended up giving me the wrong address I swear I look like a moron asking them where the fuck Jungkook is when in fact they never book in that place.

And also the time he was angrily asking me to drive him to their scheduled interview area. He was so angry why the driver is nowhere to be found just to find out he ask them to take a break and give them money to fucking relax and unwind! 

There were so many instances he did so bad to me but the worst was when he was suddenly very friendly to me and ask me to get his shirt in the secluded dressing room and purposely locked me there until morning. Thank God the babysitter was kind enough to stay for the night. I was crying throughout those times not even realizing the last meal I ate was breakfast because I had so many tasks to do plus all the things he wanted me to follow even though most aren't part of my job. 

Jisoo was angrily telling me not to follow him because my job description isn't a slave but what can I do? I wanted to protest but I also wanted to show him how sorry I am and show him my sincerity for all of this. 

But it seems like his goal isn't to push me away. But to pull me on his side all the time and make sure I suffer and silently laugh at me. No matter how childish it may be, he doesn't care because he wants one thing. 

He wanted me down. 

His main goal is, If he can't kick me out of the company then he'll make sure I surrender and leave willingly. 

And knowing me, I have suffered more than enough already. I'm never backing down. Plus the fact that I have a child to feed. Surrendering wasn't part of my options. 

I sigh heavily, "It's okay Soo. I'll call the nanny now and go there as soon as possible. Just give me 30 minutes." I could hear her sigh in relief. 

"Okay, thanks, Chae. I want to smack this man in the gut. I wonder what's wrong with him. He was never like this." Jisoo had no idea about my past and I prefer it that way. That past should be buried as what it is. 

Call me selfish but I couldn't phantom what will Jungkook react if he sees Justin. He's already angry with me what more if I tell him he has a son? It will be chaos. What if he'll push Justin away? I can't allow it to happen. Justin has suffered enough from having only just me with no father all this time. I know my little guy has been mocked and teased about it at school but Thank God he's smart enough to understand me. 

I was running in the hallways of SBS to the dressing room where Jungkook is staying after his outfit change because they have an early morning performance recording. I was panting heavily resting my arms on my knees trying to catch my breath when I arrived. "I ...(still panting) I was asked that you needed me?"

He shoos the stylist out of the dressing room with a big fat smile on his face different from how he acts in front of me. "Did I? I don't remember?" He acts dumb looking at his nails and I swear... 

I purse my lips and close my eyes, gripping the hem of my shirt. I look like trash with a plain white shirt and pants on, anything I could grab just as soon as I finish showering. My sweats are gliding in my forehead from running the stairs because out of all the days the elevator has issues it has to be today. Talking about Lucky right? Well, fun fact, I am not one of them. 

"Kook, you know how far I've traveled from my apartment to this place. If you want me to suffer could you at least spare me some kindness? You asked me so many things last night and I ended up coming home until midnight. I barely have enough sleep for weeks now. And today is my day off!" 

He glared at me and I know I don't have the right to burst out but this is too much. "First, don't ever call me Kook because we ain't friends. Second,  It's your job so you have to do it or else I notify the management of your negligence towards your artist. Lastly, do I fucking care if you barely can't sleep? If you wanted so bad to take a rest why not leave your job and rest forever?" I am trying so hard not to cry again because I've been crying ever since the day I met him. 

I'm so tired. 

So so tired.

To be honest, I regretted coming back. I was all good back in New Zealand. If I could go back there I would but I promised Justin to have him experience life in Seoul. Plus he is already starting grade school and he's been talking about it nonstop how happy he is to be here. I can't just take away that happiness especially since the little guy wanted to move away because there were a lot of school bullies in his old school. I am even trying hard not to be seen by my parents. It has been 7 years since we no longer communicated. I know they tried to find me so bad when I run away but I tried my best to move from one city to another just so they won't find traces of me. 

I was about to say something when the door swung open showing a lady who is too familiar. She directly went to Jungkook and pull him by his neck kissing him aggressively in front of me. The latter kissed back and was even eyeing me as if telling me with those eyes that he has everything including famous girls swarming around him.

 The latter kissed back and was even eyeing me as if telling me with those eyes that he has everything including famous girls swarming around him

Damn, it hurts. 

I clench my fist and silently walk out of the room while they heavily make out. But as much as I wanted not to cry, I failed as one tear fell stubbornly on my face which he successfully saw. 

Jungkook, are you happy now?