🍇 1 2

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Ms

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Ms. Park. I am impressed. You have good credentials handling artists back in New Zealand. And even helped manage international artists such as Arianna, Rihanna, Dua, Selena, and Lady Gaga." Bang Sajangnim said when we arrived at his office. I admit the Bighit premise is insanely huge and extravagant. I am so used to big buildings in New Zealand and different countries but this building is huge.

I was able to meet new friends back in New Zealand and was able to help me land a position in the world of Celebrities. Back then my fashion choices and very critical management in handling artists made a good impact on my working status. I wasn't big. I was just a striving manager for certain artists and was able to also handle short-term some international artists who happened to visit New Zealand, especially with concerts and such.

I don't usually settle for a lifelong Artist whom I'll be handling for a long period. I prefer the short term so I don't have to worry too much.

My efficiency helped me before and now that I am going to sign a contract for 7 years, I think I'd be able to handle this effectively. I have high hopes that I'd be able to bag this position without me having to worry about who's the next artist I'd follow.

"I'm thankful you chose me out of so many who applied Mr. Bang." I bowed again grateful for the opportunity.

He chuckled and tap my shoulder. " We're happy to have you, Ms. Park. We've been trying to find the best Manager that could work with our best Artist here in Bighit and having you part of this family is a pleasure. Now, since you were able to check all the terms, let's sign the contract. Shall we? " I nodded and happily grabbed the pen, signing it without hesitation. Compensation alone is amazing. The fact that the salary is big, I have insurance, a home that the company provides, it also has a lot of incentives as well. I'm happy it would help me save more for my son's future.

The contracts were signed. I could see Jisoo clap her hands in gladness as she was as happy she could work with someone tolerable compared to the past managers she had worked with. She thinks I'm way better than the rest so she's glad Bighit picked me.

"Oh, by the way, have you met the Bangtans?" I shake my head. I only know some details about them. Like their names are namjoon, jin, suga, hobi, Jimin, v and jk. But I had no idea what music or things they've done or achieved so far. As I said, I was more focused on international artists. Plus before, I always dreaded looking at Korean sites or news. I felt like I might stumble upon Jungkook if I do.

My mouth was agape when Bang PD showed me the group's achievement.

"Oh my God, crazy!"