18. | Going crazy

"D-Don't you have people that can try and fix it?" Jungkook inquired, staring down a women that looked like a doctor.

Yoongi shook his head "We took a bad serum, and now we're facing the consequences"

Jungkook remembered something Hoseok had said before "But... is everyone effected? Hoseok said maybe if I bring you, Min will consider letting the adults go" Yoongi's stare began to darken

"He said that?" he seethed, and Jungkook furrowed his brows

"Jungkook is probably so confused," Hoseok muttered once he found his spot back beside Taehyung after the purple haired boy had walked away "I should have told him about the situation before coming in"

Taehyung hummed "Then this will probably be bad"

"Probably? No, he'll definitely be easily fooled with whatever comes out of Yoongi's mouth"

"Jungkook isn't a idiot." Taehyung said matter-of-factly "he'll know something won't add up"

"Jungkook, you shouldn't trust those two" Yoongi muttered. Jungkook glanced behind him, only to see that Hoseok and Taehyung were no longer there. They wouldn't just leave him here would they? "These aliens are pathological liars"

Jungkook didn't respond.

"They just want you to help them kill me" Yoongi looked him in the eye "you don't want them to kill me, right?" Jungkook shook his head and Yoongi smiled. His gaze traveled down to Jungkook's hand and then his eyes widened.

"Oh," Jungkook held his hand up to reveal the tattoo "I meant to ask about this. What is it-" Yoongi roughly shoved him away from him.

Yoongi groaned, rubbing his hands through his hair "God, now you're useless" Jungkook looked at him in confusion "guards, take him away"

The next thing Jungkook knew he was thrown into a small room with a lone bed in it.

"Well... this is great" he grumbled and sat down on the bed, crossing his arms. He had absolutely no idea what was going on, and frankly he wasn't that sure if he wanted to know.

He looked around the nearly destroyed room, he noticed some really dried up blood on the floor. He felt a tingle in his stomach- although he couldn't figure out why. He glanced down at his palm, only to see that the tattoo was bleeding again. The blood dripped down from his hand and traveled on the floor. Towards the dried up blood.

Jungkook figured he was going crazy.

But the second his blood touched the dried blood a image flashed his mind. He saw a boy with dark blue hair and really really really pale looking skin. It looked yellow. Slowly- like paint- the blue and yellow flowed right off his body revealing a more human looking boy. He had sandy blonde hair, fair skin and he even put on some muscle because he was originally scarily skinny.

"Hello, Jungkook" a voice said. Jungkook felt like it belonged to the boy, but the blondes mouth didn't move "I suppose you're completely confused, huh?" Jungkook gave him a you're kidding, right? look.

The boy rolled his eyes and held up his hand. On the back he had a tattoo just like Jungkook- on the same hand.

"What does it mean?" Jungkook didn't feel like his mouth moved either.

Jimin gave him a awkward look, glancing off to the side "Well... how do I say this?" Jungkook was still weirded out by the fact that his mouth wasn't moving "it means you're gonna die to the moon"

Jungkook might now be the brightest person out there, but he's pretty sure he just said he was going to be killed by the moon. He may also not have the best memory, but didn't Taehyung say it meant he was going to be tested on? "...What?"

"The moon is going to kill you. Yoon"

Jungkook blinked "Yoongi is going to kill me?" Jimin copied his blink. He slowly shook his head, looking worried for the boys well-being. Then he seemed to think about something, and just shrugged.

"So.. who are you? Do you know more about what's going on? How can I find you? Are you here-"

"Slow down. I'm Park Jimin. Yes, I know more about what's going on... and you can't find me"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm dead"

"Ouch" Jimin narrowed his eyes at the pink haired boy, unamused. "Can you tell me about that serum?"

Jimin shrugged "It takes effect only if the person injected goes to earth immediately- if they don't they'll never be able to. You've been injected with the serum, too"

Jungkook cocked a brow "Have I?"

Jimin hummed "When Yoongi was first taken you were injected"

"I wasn't there when Yoongi was taken"

"You just don't remember. You humans memories suck. You almost got injected again after that- when you lost your sight- I'm not too sure what happened with that"

"I think I'd remember something like that"

Jimin rolled his eyes, as if to say whatever "The serum is the reason you understand our language and can even speak it. That's why Hoseok thought Yoongi would want you without knowing exactly who you were"

"Yoongi... clearly doesn't want me"

Jimin seemed irritated as he pointed to the tattoo on his own hand "Because you're literally going to die!"

"Damn, you'd think a friend would stick around for my last days"

Jimin groaned, face palming "Can't you take this seriously, human?"

Jungkook sighed "Oh golly, I'm going to die to the moon because of a tattoo and Yoongi knows this so he decided to lock me up. Please, continue"

"Il na-" Jimin took a deep breath "The tattoo was originally thought to just generally mean death- as they couldn't figure out what was killing us. So they used to run tests on us to figure out what the hell was going on. The tattoo appeared after contact with someone from earth- mine appeared when Yoongi came."

"Does that mean Taehyung has it?"

"No, I think only certain people get it"

"The more you explain the more confused I get"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Because you still believe other things people have told you"

"Well how do I know you're telling the truth?"

Jimin seemed to think about that "I suppose you don't.. I guess you just have to trust me"