10. | Thank you.. for not.. upset

"Woah wha- Taehyung what the heck are you doing?!" Jimin practically screeched as he came back into the room. Yoongi's body stilled before he cried out and desperately covered his ears

Taehyung shushed him the boy, dragging him out of the room and closing the door carefully. He glared at Jimin "He is harmless, Jimin"

"You shouldn't have untied him!" Jimin whisper yelled at the younger boy, glancing at a seemingly random guard as they walked by them.

Taehyung blinked. He couldn't tell Jimin that he had no idea how the boy got untied. "Jimin, trust me. He's not a bad human" Jimin narrowed his eyes at the boy, just to get dragged back into the room so Taehyung could confirm is statement. When they entered back Yoongi glared at Jimin. Jimin made a face at him.

"Yoongi" Taehyung spoke, gesturing to Yoongi "Jimin" he pointed to Jimin

"Hello, Jimin" Jimin cocked a brow at the human

"It sounded like he said my name but I'm not sure..." Jimin whispered

"He said hello" Taehyung whispered back "Look" he grabbed the paper from Yoongi to show it to Jimin. Jimin looked at it, glancing back up at Yoongi every few seconds, uneasy. "This means my name is" Taehyung said excitedly "This means It's okay"

"He thought you his language?" Jimin whispered, a dumbfounded expression on his face. Taehyung happily nodded while Jimin sighed, face-palming

"I'm not sure why, but he's sensitive to our language.." Taehyung said, sounding unsure. But, it wasn't like Jimin didn't already have a idea of this

"That sounds so foolish" Jimin mumbled

Taehyung shrugged "Maybe that proves that Earth people and our people aren't supposed to interact"

Jimin narrowed his eyes "So... what are you saying?"

"Oh- uh nothing" Jimin quickly turned to Yoongi, taking the paper in his hand. He walked over to him and kneeled down still staring at the paper. "H-Hello. What.. want from Taehyung?" He read what the sentences meant in his language and grabbed words from them

Yoongi cocked a brow, but he'd honestly be more surprised if the boy walked in here being fluent "Nothing"

Jimin furrowed his brows and looked down at the paper for that word. He shook his head and held the paper to Yoongi for him to point it out. Yoongi maintained eye contact as he pointed to the word without difficulty. Jimin looked at the paper again, narrowing his eyes like a kid that didn't have their glasses on.

"Then what the fuck-" he quickly covered his mouth when Yoongi flinched. Not knowing what else to do and frankly not knowing how to apologize, he brought his hands up in a praying motion, repeating Yoongi's name over and over.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's similar actions to Taehyung. He placed his hands on top of Jimin's making the boy flinch "It is okay"

Jimin's brows furrowed again and he swiftly looked at the paper, allowing Yoongi to keep holding his hands "Thank you... for not.. upset"

Yoongi laughed again at the boys words "Don't mention it"

Jimin's eyes widened when he knew what that meant without looking at the paper. He turned to Taehyung, who was smirking at him. He rolled his eyes and removed his hands out of Yoongi's hold to cover his ears "I guess he's okay" Yoongi smiled at him. "What's this thing he keeps doing?"

Jimin uncovered the boys ears and pointed to his mouth "What is..?"

"Smile" he replied "it means you're happy"

Jimin looked down at the paper, it didn't have what he was trying to say, so he just simply shook his head and pointed to himself. He scrunched his nose. "Happy" Yoongi furrowed his brows and shook his head, pointing to himself. He smiled, resulting in Jimin narrowing his eyes at him. "Not normal..." the blue haired boy said

"Not normal here" Yoongi said "Second nature where I'm from" Jimin slowly nodded, it was clear he was confused

"So-" Jimin flinched when the doorknob jiggled. Luckily, Namjoon had locked the door and forgotten so that gave them some time to tie the boy back up and maintain a distance.

"Act normal!" Jimin whisper yelled, Taehyung instantly repeated it to Yoongi, who nodded. When the white haired male entered Taehyung laid on the floor with his legs in the air against the wall. Jimin leaned against the wall awkwardly and was holding a mirror that was directed to his feet for them to see what they looked like. If that wasn't odd enough, Yoongi's hands were now tied from the front and he had one of their books in his lap.

"I have some concerns.." Namjoon mumbled in regards to Yoongi's sensitivity "I'd be worried if you didn't.." Jimin replied even lower, blushing as he turned his mirror around to look at himself. He had moved so fast that he didn't have time to adjust earlier.

"One, the human doesn't even understand our language as far as I know" Yoongi used his shoulders to cover his ears "Jimin, I'm pretty sure your feet don't want to see themselves, just a reminder that they are on your dirty feet" he turned to Taehyung just as Jimin made a face at his father "And Taehyung.... what the hell?"

The purple and blue haired males took a seat on the bed beside the other white haired male. Namjoon stood over them, his arms crossed as he stared down at the tinier three. "Intimidating..." Yoongi mumbled

"Is he singing?" Namjoon whispered. Taehyung shook his head.

"My dad is simple" Jimin said to Yoongi, making both of the boys laugh while Namjoon cocked a brow

"You know his language?" Jimin nodded, narrowing his eyes at his father in a silent plea to keep it down. Namjoon sighed "Don't get too attached to him"

"Why?" Taehyung had to question

"Because... they are going to run the tests on him"

Taehyung and Jimin froze, meanwhile Yoongi looked at them with a confused look.

"Am I... in danger?" he questioned, getting no answer