11. | Tattoo

Note:
Obviously, Jungkook's hair isn't as long as the hair in that picture that is supposedly him, it's just giving you a idea of how his hair looks. Enjoy!
_________________________________
_______________

Taehyung and Jungkook both examined the red words on Jungkook's originally white walls. The boy had honestly forgot they were blatantly there until he noticed them again and asked Taehyung about it, thinking maybe he knew something or was responsible.

"I thought this was something you did as... like, a trendy thing or something"

He wasn't responsible.

Taehyung's hands were covered with pink dye, as he had helped Jungkook dye his hair despite not having a idea on what he was doing. In his opinion, it looked good. He couldn't glance at the boy without doing a double take to gaze at his hair.

Jungkook blinked, then let out a sigh of annoyance "Yeah cause, even though humans are dumb, we would paint 'Don't tell them you can see' on our walls in big bold letters"

"You never know"

"Shut up, Taehyung" Jungkook grumbled as he walked forward "So.. this has been here for awhile then.." he put his hand against the paint, only to quickly retract when he felt a slight burn. Briefly, the words lit up, shinning a bright rainbow of colors before going back to the plain red.

Taehyung, who only saw Jungkook snap his hand away quickly, spoke up "That's what you get"

Jungkook's head swished towards the purple haired boy, who furrowed his thick brows at the human boys shocked expression "D-Did you see that?" Taehyung shook his head slowly. Jungkook looked down at his hand to see if it burned, only to see something different. He quickly made his way to Taehyung's side to shove his hand in his face.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at his palm "I didn't know you had a tattoo, Jungkook" On the palm of Jungkook's hand was what looked like a tattoo of a open eye on top of red skin, starting to ooze with blood.

"I didn't have a tattoo Taehyung!" Jungkook said, panicked "W-What does this mean?"

Taehyung stared at the eye longer, trying his best to think. Did this eye have any connection to him or his planet?

Then it clicked.

"That's... the symbol they put on the humans they are going to test" Jungkook's eyes widened

"Test?"

Taehyung nodded, gulping "Jungkook... my people are going to come for you-" before he could finish, a loud bang was heard as the front door literally flew over Jungkook and Taehyung's heads. That was all it took for Jungkook to sprint away, not looking back. Taehyung turned to face where the door came from, only to see a familiar green haired male standing in the frame.

"Hoseok?"

The boy lowered his gun in confusion "Taehyung?"

Before anything further could happen between the two, Jungkook realized Taehyung didn't run when he ran and quickly came back for the purple haired boy, almost slipping on the floor. He appeared in front of Taehyung, startling him, and swiftly picked him up to throw him over his shoulder, sprinting through the house. Hoseok, thinking Jungkook was trying to hurt his friend, started firing his gun, but the human was faster than he thought and he had to quickly follow.

"Wait! Wait!" Taehyung kept yelling, not realizing he was speaking in his planets language. It wasn't until Jungkook yelled out in pain and used his hands to cover his ears, all while still making sure Taehyung stayed secure, that he quickly switched.

"He's not a bad guy!" Taehyung assured "He thinks I'm in trouble! Stop!"

"Oh, sure! I'll go right ahead and stop so I can get shot and then you can explain that you aren't in danger!" the boy seemed to speed up, jumping right through his open window and taking the not-so safe streets.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, then quickly muttered a apology as he covered the boys ears, incase he still heard something "Hobi, stop shooting!" he yelled at the top of his lunges for the green haired boy to hear. The male stopped shooting, but he wasn't the only thing that stopped. Jungkook stilled, causing Taehyung to lean back and look at his face.

His green eyes were glued on Taehyung, before they rolled to the top of his head and he collapsed, somehow making sure he covered Taehyung's head so it wouldn't collide with the street.

"Jungkook are you okay!?" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook's body limp on top of him

"Yeah..." he muttered "I just feel like my ears got ripped off" Taehyung gently rubbed his ears as Hoseok made his way over.