Chapter 5: New Boy?

SEOYEON'S POV

Weekends are already over...I don't know why but I just can't seem to get that thought out of my head. I can't let my head accept that the weekends are over and I have to go to school.

I had always had this weird paranoid thought that someone secretly winded the clock forwards when I was having fun and then wind it back when it's something I hate...dance class.

I'm on the bus right now and I'm on the way to school. Again, my life is never filled with drama. It's the same boring routine. I just wonder until which day will I be able to have some kind of trauma in my life. It'll be interesting and maybe fun...

______________________________________________________________________________

HAYOUNG'S POV

"Ya, Jungah! What do we have first?" I was at my locker outside our classroom. I lost my timetable and I didn't know what we have. I ain't no neat freak, my locker was, is and always will be a mess. Who would be bothered to clean it up?

"I think we have maths for first period and then something and then dance class. Again."

I laughed sarcastically, "I guess you hate dance too?"

"Aniyo. How can I hate a subject when I am the president of this class? Ahem," she faked a cough, locked her locker and walked away into the classroom.

I laughed. Jungah has always been like this. Looking strong and scary on the outside but inside, she is a total girly girl.

I swung my head back to the view of the inside of my locker and shook my head. Books were opened and stuck against the shelf walls and some were upside down.

I flipped randomly through the exercise and textbooks in my locker as if a typhoon smashed the place. "Where is my maths book?"

______________________________________________________________________________

SEOYEON'S POV

The bus arrived at the school and I quickly grabbed my backpack and violin. This thing is really big but since I bring it to school everyday, I feel like I'm getting used to it.

I stepped out of the bus and I was left standing in a cloud of smoke. I scoffed and glared at the bus speeding away to the next stop. I looked around and realised there were like no students...I shrugged and continued to walk into the gates.

Crap! What time is it? I rummaged through my Herschel backpack and grabbed my phone.

9:07am.

And school started seven minutes ago!

"Aghhhh!!!!" I screamed and ran towards building A. My violin was on my back and I was wearing my bag in front of me. I can't even see my feet!

I raced up the stairs thinking what subject we have first. Shit. I forgot. Oops I just swore.

I staggered over to my locker puffing from the violin's weight on my bag. I took out my locker's key with the Hello Kitty keychain. I love cute things.

I sighed. What did I even rush for? If I'm already late, what's the use of being early within the late?

If I'm late, then later wouldn't matter because I'm already late. I chuckled to myself. How silly Seoyeon, you ran up the stairs for nothing because you are already freaking late.

I opened my locker door and took the violin off my back and set it inside, leaning against the wall. I then took my bag off and put that on the second shelf. I hummed to myself, wasting some time and opened my bag to retrieve the timetable in my display folder. Oh, I have maths.