Chapter 4: Such Friends

SEOYEON'S POV

"Ah, Hayoungah can you come with me to my locker before we go for lunch?" I stashed my books in a pile before grabbing them to my locker outside the classroom.

"Yeah, no probs!" She winked at me after her line of so so English and then headed out the door.

"Ya, where did you learn that from?" I slid my feet across the floor and fished out my locker's key from the pocket of my blazer. Everything is so pissing me off especially after all these afternoons where I have to go to dance class. I shoved the key into the keyhole and madly swung the door open.

"Seoyeon!!!!"

"Oh?" I leaned my books side by side inside the locker on the book compartments. Even though I hate books and school, I like things to be immaculate. Gosh, it looks like a library.

"You...smacked...me...in the...face...with the...door!!!!" Hayoung gritted through her teeth before slamming the locker door shut. I've only known her for like three weeks but all I can say is I'm actually glad that I met her because she is so laid back and loves to joke around. Like a friend.

"Oh, I did? Sorry!" I raised my hand and smirked at her before running away. I really didn't mean it. Well she was the one stupid enough to stand behind the door where I couldn't see her face. Behind me or on my left where there wasn't a door would have been a better option. Silly girl.

______________________________________________________________________________

HAYOUNG'S POV

Aish, this girl. I think I need to take her to the optometrist. How could she not see me? I was standing there right next to her and bam the metal wacked my face. It looks like she is in a bad mood...probably because of after school dance?

"Hey, Seoyeon. How was yesterday's dance class for the 'uncoordinated'?" I emphasised the 'uncoordinated' with my bunny fingers but she didn't notice me.

"Don't even talk about it."

I turned my head around and folded my arms together as we headed towards the cafeteria.

"Hayoung!" I stopped at the entrance of the cafeteria and turned around. Everyone was barging into each other in order to get the best servings of food. And there I saw my two friends.

"Yena, Sena! You came?"

"Yeah, we just came back from our holiday to the US. It was heaps fun!"

"Aw, lucky." I pouted at them. "Come on let's eat!" Yena and Sena nodded and rushed inside. "Seoyeon, let's go." I linked arms with her and headed inside this almost club like cafeteria.

______________________________________________________________________________

SEOYEON'S POV

Why would Hayoung bring up about that dance class yesterday? I seriously got even more moody when she mentioned it. It's a new freaking dance in the genre Hip Hop, which means I have to act all swag and cool and move in sync with the beat and that's not easy for someone like me.

How am I even going to pass the next testing?

"Yena, Sena! You came?"

I lifted my head out of my frustrating thoughts and saw Hayoung waving at two girls.

One had dead straight black hair and blonde streaks while the other had wavy chestnut coloured hair. They headed over and I realised they were twins. At least this will be easy. I can tell them apart with their hairstyle.