Chapter 29: Unprepared Answers

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"The body wave has to be smooth. And, don't smile Hoseok, that defeats the whole purpose of the song."

I was sweating and my shirt was all wet. I am so tired from perfecting our comeback dance to 'I Need U'. We can all do it together neatly but apparently, the emotions are captured the wrong way...

Our dance teacher decided to divide us into three groups so that mistakes are easier to pick out.

"You need to show your pain. When your hand goes on your neck," our teacher continued as he gestured that part. "Interpret it like you're hurt. Move your body back like you're trying to escape."

"Ah," I said and tried again.

"That's good. Try to frown if possible but don't overdo it. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi, you're up." Our choreographer and dance teacher clapped his hands and pointed to the three lying around on the floor.

I collapsed next to Jimin whose head suddenly fell on my shoulder. I shrugged him off and he punched me on the arm.

"Give me my phone," I said and he smirked at me before handing it back to me.

I unlocked it and almost had a heart attack.

"What did you do? Oh my God!!!!" I screamed at him. Jimin used my phone and texted Seoyeon. I so do not talk like that!!!!

"Wae? Is that wrong?" Jimin asked as he leaned closer to me. "Why do I have a feeling that my missing pieces of jewellery are with her? Hm?"

I gulped and turned back to my phone. I heard nothing...

"Ya! My COMME DES GARÇONS limited edition specially ripped shirt is also gone! Give it back to me!" Taehyung screeched as he pretended to strangle me by the neck.

I quickly typed something in response.

-------
To: Oh Seoyeon
LIKE U SAID, HARD WORK ALWAYS PAYS OFF!
-------

I sent it without looking and then realised I capitalised everything... Oh my God...

I scrolled back up and realised that Seoyeon is going for an interview at YG? I smiled like an idiot and felt so proud of her.

Everyone should know that I helped this girl. I'm not bluffing, but my willingness plus her hard work equals results. That's the ultimate equation. But then I'm also worried...

"Ya, are you smiling and blushing for me?" Jimin licked his lips and whispered in my ear.

"Ani. Ahem."

My thumbs trembled a bit above the touchscreen keyboard.

-------
To: Oh Seoyeon
Hwaiting.
-------
______________________________________________________________________________

SEOYEON'S POV

I sat quietly outside some door and anxiously waited for someone inside to open up and call me in. At least that's what I think the process is like.

The air-conditioner was on and the light floor reflected cold rays back at my eyes. I felt my knee shaking from nervousness.

Hello, Oh Seoyeon? It's YG! Why am I even in here? Am I that good?

But my phone decided it was the best time to have a little party. It was twerking and vibrating non-stop.

I got messages from Jungkook, Jimin and Hayoung. What is wrong with all of you? Why now?

I clicked on the most recent one, from Jimin.

-------
5 New Messages
Park Jimin
I KNOW U HAV MY JEWELLERY. KOOKIE GAVE IT 2 U :( TAE WANTS HIS TEE. HOPIE WANTS HIS SHADES
-------