Chapter 33: BLACK

SEOYEON'S POV

"Hayoungah?" I asked and shook her shoulder. "Oh my God," I muttered afterwards and sat down on the sofa. What do I do? I've never encountered such a situation before.

Unless if it was me who was fainting...

"Seoyeon, I think you should fill a tub with cold water and get a towel," Jimin said.

"Oh," I replied hastily. "Ah, the boxes..." Everything was still packed! Seriously?

"There's one in the bathroom next door."

"Bwoh?" I asked and felt I was going to be the next person to faint. "I'm going next door?"

"The second room and there's a bathroom in there!" Jimin shouted after me as I headed towards the door.

Why can't he go get it?

I rushed out of our dorm and went to the one next door... Bangtan's dorm... The door was slightly ajar so I shoved it open and literally ran inside.

Seoyeon, there is no time to have your heart thumping. Hayoung fainted and you need to help her!

"Oh Seoyeon?" J-Hope asked and someone tumbled off the sofa.

"Nae, annyeonghaseyo." I hurriedly bowed and eyed the second door. Yes, it was opened so I strode inside and stepped on a pile of clothes.

This is so dirty! I scrunched my face and found the blue tub while grabbing a random dried towel before running out the doors again.

"Oh Seoyeon?" Rapmon asked and someone dropped something.

"Nae, annyeonghaseyo," I repeated and waltzed out the door.

Before I could walk any faster, someone grabbed me by the wrist and I spun around. "Jungkook?"

He looked at me and didn't say anything. Is this the silent treatment or what? I'm so confused...

"Is there anything?" I asked awkwardly and he let go of my hand. "Ah." I bowed quickly and went back to Hayoung who was lying on the sofa.

"Did you get it?" Jimin asked as I filled the tub with water and hurried over.

"Yeah," I replied and placed the damp towel on Hayoung's forehead. I just came back and suddenly, I felt like so many things have happened at once. I bit my lip, a little worried.

At least Hayoung had someone to help her. What if she fainted and no one was here?

"Don't worry, she'll be fine," Jimin said as if he read my mind.

I nodded and felt a stir under my hand. "Hayoung?" I asked as she turned her head over. "Ya..."

"Ani, the towel you're using..." Jimin began.

"What happened?" Hayoung ask with her eyes now wide open and she quickly sat up.

"Honey, you fainted for about a few minutes," I replied while ignoring Jimin's uncomfortable look.

"The towel you're using..." he began again.

"What about it?" I asked as Hayoung wiped her face.

"It's to clean my feet."

"Bwoh?" I asked. This is why you should have gotten it! How would I know which towel is for which purpose? What if I accidentally got someone's towel and it was used for their bum?

"Omo..." Hayoung trailed off and her eyes rolled back.

"Hayoung!!!!" I slapped her on the back before she passed out again.