Chapter 51: Speechless

SENA'S POV

"Heol..." I scrolled through my phone under the covers. I actually managed to wake up early without being forcefully pulled out of bed by one of the other SM trainees.

Updates and recaps on YG's apparent NONA9ON showcase is the current hot thing to talk about in South Korea. All the images were black and white and grey and more black, lights and successful artists who managed to make it...

Somehow, the YG trainee section popped up and there was a huge discussion in the comments section. Damn the guy is pretty cute...

I sighed and looked at Seoyeon. The way she stands and her reaction to the paparazzi are all caught on camera. Not a single flaw. Her performance was something that made me feel ashamed of myself. We entered this industry at the same time and what have I done?

What has SM been doing to me?

I feel like I'm in prison. I can't do anything.

I'm starving myself and I'm losing the energy to keep it up every day. Why can't I lose it through dance practices? There are the prospects of random weight checks. I can't let that pull me out.

That's just one aspect everyone in this dorm is afraid of.

I kept scrolling through my phone and found an image that automatically hit me. G-Dragon?

-------
CAPTURED: G-DRAGON AND...

The star was seen at the YG NONA9ON showcase last night. In his usual eye-catching attire, what garnered attention was the girl he was with. The rapper's rumoured girlfriend, Japanese supermodel Mizuhara Kiko was captured by Dispatch but denied by YG Entertainment. Following this incident, a representative from YG Entertainment has quickly made a statement.

"With regards to G-Dragon's previous scandal, the company holds no responsibility. We do not have any information on our artists' or trainees' personal life as they are confidential and we request the public to please take note of that. The image is confirmed to be G-Dragon and part of our regulations is to clarify any misunderstandings. Thank you."
-------

Netizens again... When can they get a life and stop creating stupid stories? Not only are they hurting innocent people like this girl but they are ruining someone's reputation.

Looking at the image, I see a girl with braids in black. That's like half the world's population. They must be stupid to think that was Kiko...

I shut my eyes for a moment. Seoyeon was a friend who I didn't respect enough. That café incident with the others and Jungah is still haunting me to this day.

I should've been better to her. She has suddenly become someone far away...

______________________________________________________________________________

SEOYEON'S POV

My heart was thumping and I instantly felt like a child again. Travelling overseas by myself? That sounds normal but random thoughts kept poking me to stay alert.

I didn't have much at all. I already had my luggage weighed and now I sat basically alone in the lounge area. YG sajangnim booking a business class flight sort of creeped me out.

I mean, is he indirectly warning me of the amount of work I'm getting myself into when I touch down half a day later?

If I calculated the time correctly, I'll be landing in Sydney basically in the middle of the night. If there are no delays, otherwise...very, very, very early in the morning...