Chapter 42: I Hate You

SEOYEON'S POV

Quiet murmuring muffled deep conversations on the title of work being produced in the bustling industrial area of sheds. It was all work, and more work to get BIGBANG on schedule.

Everything's hectic as I sat in my place observing quietly.

Stylists ran around stations to retrieve items and plastic coatings were removed from racks of the same clothing, chucked aside in piles.

The director finally found what he wanted and he beamed approval at the screen. I smiled to myself. I did well right?

I stood up and went in front of the portable heater to dry out my hair. It was all rainy and gloomy but it's for work. It's for the experience.

Stretching my arms out, I warmed my callused fingers, a sign of preparation for more practice once filming ended. Tomorrow, more work...more training...

"Here." The stylist quickly handed me another towel and immediately attended to Jiyong sunbae.

I waited for my next instructions. Would there be retakes, retouches, or was it really the end?

Frowning at the puddles, I wondered how much I had helped BIGBANG sunbaenims. How much I actually had helped my role model.

"You leaned back here," the director stated abruptly and pointed at the laptop screen.

I gradually stood up and cursed to myself. "I understand."

I walked under the sprinkler machine, ready to redo the scene. I shifted my gaze towards Jiyong, the reason I had to be working so hard.

He immediately headed towards me but he didn't seem angry.

I was surprised he wasn't angry at my juvenile skills nor was he angry that filming would go long into the night, prolonged due to my amateurism.

______________________________________________________________________________

JUNGAH'S POV

I clasped my hands together, placing them in front of me and walked inside the building. These days, I feel like I'm supposed to be a model rather than an idol.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I repeated and bowed my way into the designated photo studio.

Glancing around, I could see all the clothing racks and bags that I was told to model for. Stylists ran about and somehow, I frowned.

I auditioned for YG to be trained to become an idol. Yet, I'm doing a photo shoot? How does that relate?

I rubbed my arms due to the air conditioning as someone dashed pass me. Hey, isn't that Hayoung?

"Ya, Hayoungah!" I yelled out. I do not want to be alone here, not knowing what to do and scavenging around like a beggar.

She turned around and waved at me before heading off, clinging onto I guess what she was told to wear?

"Jungahshi, please come over here."

I smiled at the wardrobe manager as she handed me some white blazer and a short dress before gesturing me to enter the change rooms.

I nodded gratefully before sighing to head off to the direction where Hayoung went. I walked inside quickly and locked the door to get changed.

As I did, I kept wondering how the girl in the next room would always dodge any conversational opportunities I could have with her.

Did I do something wrong? I mean, we used to be best friends and all but now, she gives me the cold shoulder. If she really wanted to do that, at least give it a friendly touch.