Chapter 2: Days Like This

HAYOUNG'S POV

"Do you want to be with me?"

She looked at me like I was going to assassin her. I don't bite!

"Sure," she just simply replied like that.

"Ok. I'll tell teacher Kim," I said and walked up to the front of the classroom.

I seriously hate tasks especially with the people in this class so I thought maybe a change was good. Plus the girl is new, she might need some friends.

______________________________________________________________________________

SEOYEON'S POV

I looked at my desk partner walk up to Teacher Kim. I hope her major in arts is music and not acting or something.

I crossed my legs and stared at the assignment paper. I squinted at it and figured out the general idea but not the details. I sighed deeply and just in time, the girl came back.

"By the way, I'm Hayoung. Park Hayoung," she introduced while grinning.

"Hi Hayoung. Annyeong Hayoung." Woops, I just forgot. It's Korea.

"So your first language is English? Maybe you could help me with that and I'll help you with Korean. Exams are coming up pretty soon," she sighed and looked at the assignment sheet.

I smiled, she seemed pretty friendly. "What do you play?" I asked.

"Piano. But we have a really good muso in this class. Better work hard," she replied looking at the empty seat in front of me.

"Oh. Don't worry, we'll work hard on this together!" I said enthusiastically. Inside I was curious. Who could this 'muso' be? I hope he or she is nice. I really hate snobby talented people.

"For this, wanna come to my house?"

"Huh?" I asked her. "Oh what day and time then?"

"How about tomorrow afternoon? We can meet and then I'll take you to my home."

"Sounds good then!" We exchanged phone numbers. Not too bad as a start. It was less than 20 minutes and it looks like I kind of just made a friend.

I smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

*5 'O'CLOCK AM. TOOTOOT. 5 'O' CLOCK AM. TOOTOOT.*

I groaned as I twisted over in my bed.

Great, it's my second day and I have to go to orchestra every Tuesday. I really enjoy playing the violin but being there at 6am is getting on my nerves.

Especially when my dad can't drop me off. I have to take the bus but I can't even read the stops!

"Aghhhh!" I sat up and slapped the alarm off. I messed up my hair and climbed out of bed. My eyes weren't even opened yet.

Putting on my bunny slippers, I felt that the left was on my right and the right was on my left but I am not in the mood the bend down and change them around.

"Sheesh!" I screamed. I smashed onto the bathroom door. This ain't going to be a good start.

I switched on the light and did my whole morning routine, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face, applying all the essentials for healthy pure Korean skin and then going to the toilet. By the time that was done, my eyes finally opened up.

I went back to my room and put on my uniform, the white shirt with the logo, the mini bow tie, which I found really cute, and then the pleated cream and navy checker skirt. I shrugged on my blazer with the gold buttons and then grabbed my violin case and bag. Lucky I packed everything for today last night.